Week Three Pleasant Grove Vs Arkansas High For 1st Time in both Schools History

dhoop02

Pleasant Grove vs. Arkansas High  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it....

I hope PG wins.. Hopefully PG fans and Arkie come out and pack the stadium.. Is this game at PG?

It's at Razorback Stadium I hope we come out and support I will be there fasho

Another interesting note for this game is that UIL rules will be enforced, most notable is the rules regarding chop blocks

No chop blocking in Arkansas that's one of biggie Texas teams have trouble with when playing over there

Also once someone jumps offsides they will not be able to jump back on before the ball is snapped, a flag will be thrown immediately. Also there is there is a "mercy-rule" that allows the clock to run non-stop until the time expires, only if a team is losing by ALOT.

It's at Razorback Stadium I hope we come out and support I will be there fasho
No chop blocking in Arkansas that's one of biggie Texas teams have trouble with when playing over there

• Like 1

Also once someone jumps offsides they will not be able to jump back on before the ball is snapped, a flag will be thrown immediately. Also there is there is a "mercy-rule" that allows the clock to run non-stop until the time expires, only if a team is losing by ALOT.

I hope they done some homework on them rules because like you said Arkansas way different one thing I hate about it takes away some of your blocking and game plain hopefully we ain't on the losing side of mercy rule that would not feel good hopefully we can dish out some of that pain too them Razorback fans

Pg should win in a close one I was at T-High Arkansas game last week Texas control tempo and line a scrimmage so that being said if we can run control the game and our passing game is on point we should be fine plus Arkansas offense was too predictable you knew what they was doing all time no direction out there so I think PG will be fine let's remember we was up in Paris game lost it in the end

Paris is bad this year, so letting them beat you just does not bode well. With that said I agree with hawk09 regarding the hogs lack of discipline and an offense and a defense. PG 24 Hogs 17

• Like 1

PG has lost 2 crucial players on Defense, Martin and Graves corner and safety. It showed against Paris. Plus Keener has dropped Football for track. Gibson will be having players like Benson and Roberts playing both sides of the ball. The hawks were a very promising team for this year and next. It looks like its coming apart. Just don't have the depth to step in for the loss of the starters. Good thing that the offensive line is in tact and healthy. With Logan, Keyshawn, and Roberts running the ball behind that line they could put 200 yards up on the ground like they did on Paris. Cox cannot repeat that performance he had against Paris. 3-10-3 ints. That's bad. Got to get the passing game clicking.

• Like 1

I was close on the score. Congrats To PG. They are the better team and have been better than the Hogs for a few years. They have just never met to find out. I bet Hog fans are stunned but they really shouldn't be. PG has the better team.

It's bad enough when Arkansas High loses to Texas High. There will be a full scale meltdown on the Arkansas side if they lose to The Grove!

Let the meltdown begin. LOL.

Was a great game goaline stop at the 2 was great and then PG stopped them again for the win Arkansas QB got rocked on last play by blind side blitzing #11 Pg starting QB was injured in second qtr The Hawks had a couple of freshmen out there to help fill in for the 5 starters that were out. Great win especially with the loss of so many starters.

Good win. Back up QB came in and played great! Any word on Carson?

0-3 first half...yeah. We are still finding our feet and figuring things out. This weeks game felt better than last week. They looked more like a team this week, especially the second half. I don't know how to explain it...it felt more whole. Like all the pieces are starting to come together. We are not there yet! I'm just glad to see them play hard again.

Hawk Nation really came together last night. On the way back from Paris, I remember looking in my rearview mirror and seeing a miles long line of Hawk Nation cars filled with sad folks but miles and miles of cars nonetheless! Once again, Hawk Nation showed up! Our stands were packed end to end and AHS had maybe one section full if you include the band...

Proud of our fans, coaches and players!

Headed to the Star!!!!