Sherman @ Mount Pleasant

budmanmpfan

Sherman @ Mt. Pleasant  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

Sherman is coming in to face a Mount Pleasant team they have not faced since 2011. Sherman won the last two meetings. Mount Pleasant won the one before that in 2005. Im hoping for a better game by the Tigers at home. This will be the Tigers first home game. Hoefully they can give the hone crowd something to cheer about. If they play like they did agains NL then they will lose. Sherman is 1-1 coming off a win against Liberty. But they lost by 1 against SS. So they will be looking for redemption against 16-5A.

But i will pick the Tigers in this one. Who do yall think will get the w?

I seriously don't know about this one. MP has let me down in both the first 2 games. I couldn't see anyway they would lose to NL.

Sherman lost by 1 to a bad SS team. But it was a shoot out, they can definitely score some points. Can MP play defense? If so they can win because Sherman couldn't stop SS. If not I think Sherman will win.

I am not sure about this one but I will stick with MP. I think they can score, but I have questions about the defense and stopping the big back from Sherman. Sherman also has a pretty good wideout. I thought North Lamar was not going to be that good, but they had a talented RB and QB. The back from Sherman may not be fast, but he is BIG and he runs hard. Anyone from Sulphur have any info about this kid? At the end of the day, I think the tigers get a win this week, but it will be a war. I think home field advantage gives MP the edge.