Nac @ hallsville

nacdragon07

Nacogdoches @ Hallsville  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

Poor Hallsville, another concussion, we have more kids on the sideline hurt than players on the field. Holy cow! Two concussions tonight.

Poor Hallsville, another concussion, we have more kids on the sideline hurt than players on the field. Holy cow! Two concussions tonight.

I saw #2 run off holding his head, didn't see the second one. Overall Nacs defense played ok, 2, 4th down stops and a goal line stand. Only points given up was on a half back pass( I think on 4thdown). Nac offense gave up a pick 6 on a horrible pass into double coverage. Our offense was big run or nothing tonight. QB was off tonight , we have a lot to clean up,to get ready for gilmer and district. Hope hallsville guys aren't out too long, they showed heart tonight!!

Thanks, I could not believe they did that, but my boy was standing right there and saw it, so I appreciate the answer.

setting the record straight i was there also no injection of any kind was given to anyone on the field or sideline during the game by the med staff. your source of info was badly mistaken. 100% for sure on this.

I'm a little concerned about the dragon's mentality right now. The last 6 quarters have been uninspired and sloppy. I'm glad Gilmer is on tap before district starts. I won't be suprised if they get a wake up call next week. I would assume having a losing record last year and not winning a playoff game in almost 25 years would keep a team grounded. They need to remember the Nacogdoches Dragons are not a team that strikes fear in any opponent.

• Like 1

The kid that was injured in the beginning of the fourth quarter. I think he was on the defense, was suspected of a concussion also. He was wobbling and unable to navigate by himself. I think it was #4 but not sure. I've never seen so many injuries on one team. It sure seems that our kids are just not conditioned to give 100% for 4 quarters.

I'm a little concerned about the dragon's mentality right now. The last 6 quarters have been uninspired and sloppy. I'm glad Gilmer is on tap before district starts. I won't be suprised if they get a wake up call next week. I would assume having a losing record last year and not winning a playoff game in almost 25 years would keep a team grounded. They need to remember the Nacogdoches Dragons are not a team that strikes fear in any opponent.

what do you mean ?? So they are supposed to act like they are going to lose every ball game ?? Name one team that plays perfect for 4 quarters all the time you can't. Doesn't mean they are walking around acting as if they are going to win state. Btw they missed the playoffs beacuse of point differential last year. These kids no nothing about the 92 class that last won a playoff game. I believe they will be fine heading into district.

The kid that was injured in the beginning of the fourth quarter. I think he was on the defense, was suspected of a concussion also. He was wobbling and unable to navigate by himself. I think it was #4 but not sure. I've never seen so many injuries on one team. It sure seems that our kids are just not conditioned to give 100% for 4 quarters.

#4 got poked in the eye. He said he couldn't see and that is what raised the level of concern so quickly. He is going to be fine.

I see it as they had a bad game!! What encourages me is they found a way to make enough plays to win the game. This how high school programs Lear to win. As infuriating it was to watch, this was growth!! I have no doubt we will see great effort on Friday against gilmer!! Win or Lose next Friday Reyes will have them ready to play.

I hope that no one was injected with anything, I just hate to see those things happening at this level

Really injections arent that big of a deal during football games. It is only a big deal if they are being used to hide a bigger issue. My team doc used to give some injections at half-time to HIS patients. Usually these were some numbing meds for a lingering sprain etc... However, if you ever see a needle at a football game it will most likely be to drain something rather than inject something :D