Van vs. Palestine

TexasForever28

Van has run over everyone so far. Last night being the most shocking. Vans offense is for real. Their defense is getting better each week. They could just be that good. Palestine is 3-0. They beat a Fairfield team that bullied Athens. Should be a good matchup. Palestine always has more size and speed. Van just plays with heart. Excited for this one. I take Van 35-21

Looking forward to this game. Palestine is obviously much improved. The Wildcats 3-0 and are coming in after an impressive win over an always tough Fairfield. Van has pretty much dominated a really good 3a Mineola, a good 4a Princeton team that beat Celina and a talented 5a rival from Lindale. This game certainly has potential to be a real slobber knocker.

Van has played well and has a solid team. After such a big emotional win over a big rival this could be a let down week. Van needs to stay focused and work harder this week because I know Palestine will come to play. I believe Van wins 42 to 35 but will be tough game on the road. Loser might the team that makes the crucial mistake.

Van has played well and has a solid team. After such a big emotional win over a big rival this could be a let down week. Van needs to stay focused and work harder this week because I know Palestine will come to play. I believe Van wins 42 to 35 but will be tough game on the road. Loser might the team that makes the crucial mistake.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Which, in a way, might make this the biggest test yet for Van.

We here at Palestine are aware how good Van is this season. This is the kind of game a team like ours wants. We have been down for awhile now, but this season are off to a great start. We play in perhaps the toughest district at our level. A game like this is what we need to test us going into the District of Doom. I am not going to predict a Wildcats victory, but I do think Palestine can win this game. Win or lose if we play well against a quality team such as the Vandals it will bode well for us heading into district. I am looking for the best game of the season to date Friday night. Its gonna be fun. Can't wait.

If you look at the records of teams Van has played they have not played a team with winning record either. I understand they beat Mineola then Mineola lost again, so apparently they are not all their ranking says they are. Got a feeling there is going to be some surprises come tomorrow night.

I do believe the District of Doom is a little overrated this season. Looks like CH, Center and Bullard aren't as strong as they have been in the past.

The overall depth of the district might be down a little but there is the potential for two...and maybe three...REALLY good teams to emerge. I would not be surprised if a couple of them met in a rematch in the regional finals.