Kilgore vs Texas High

Slimbodine

Well congrats TH u guys absolutely whooped Kilgore in every aspect of the gm. TH fans just wanted to say u guys have a heck of a football team good luck the remainder of the season. Sorry Kilgore didn't give y'all a good gm but when our qb left that killed any hopes of at least putting points on the scoreboard. I don't care what team it is but if u lose your star qb the Offense will not be the same. "Also what r y'all feeding those big young men in Texarkana"... Ha!!!!

The halftime score was 34-0 Kilgore had 45 yds in penalty and only 1 more penalty than Texas High who had 31 yds. (at least the stat I saw). I have no idea about penalties in 2nd half.....those were irrelevant as backups were playing the entire time. Both had a TD called back (actually THS had a 2nd TD called back in 2nd half) . It just wasn't Kilgore's night.

+1 I mean a 44-0 score and someone is making excuses? SMH

IDK but I'm hearing a lot of the problem is at the top.

+1 I mean a 44-0 score and someone is making excuses? SMH

IDK but I'm hearing a lot of the problem is at the top.

Aggie had a kid playing last year that graduated. So I don't think he keeps up with things as much this year. I hardly would consider him a fair weather fan because he doesn't stay on smoaky also.

Ol' Aggie98 is normally so active? Fair weather fan is the best to describe the guy.

Just wait till they win a game he will be logged on for at least 7 days in a row.

You quoted the wrong post. But anyways he's always kinda been an "insider" in Kilgore but it doesn't matter.

Bottom line the Dawgs are having a tough time playing football right now. The good thing is most of their district is having the same problem.

sometimes these are the results you get when you play some really really good opponents...ha...maybe we should schedule some more Pine tree quality teams next time so when can get some W's

I wonder what coaches at some smaller schools say when Kilgore calls to schedule a game? Maybe that's why we play a tough schedule every year. Same as gilmer and Carthage. No one will play you unless they have a good team. Have to have some down years to be able to schedule bad teams.

You quoted the wrong post. But anyways he's always kinda been an "insider" in Kilgore but it doesn't matter.

Bottom line the Dawgs are having a tough time playing football right now. The good thing is most of their district is having the same problem.

I just grabbed the closest one. Sorry about the confusion.

I have heard nobody ever wants to play us and that its tough to find games...not sure why though...I mean its not like we have all kinds of state championships and been whipping everybody...maybe, we should just try and pay schools to play us....like, college ...ha

I wonder what coaches at some smaller schools say when Kilgore calls to schedule a game? Maybe that's why we play a tough schedule every year. Same as gilmer and Carthage. No one will play you unless they have a good team. Have to have some down years to be able to schedule bad teams.

I would say that 1066 enrollment probably scares the smaller schools off. JMO.

I have heard teams like Hallsville, Jacksonville, and Whitehouse wont play us either...I mean they are good teams most of the time, but dang I am pretty sure not on Thigh and Nac level this year...O well, it is what it is..

But they played Carthage.

Also Hallsville played Carthage last year.

I would venture to say WH has no problem playing a 4A team nor does Hallsville.