Who can compete with WOS in 4A DII

chukslegacy

Why would I disappear? Your not playing us or any of the 4a teams unless you make it that far. Dont be so quick to spend all your stamps man. Crow doesn't come cheap. Its a delicacy that we hardly have to swallow around these parts

WOS is good enough to have some bragging rights.

This gentleman clown from the swamps better hope no East, Texas team makes it far enough to spank that WOS hinny in the playoffs. He would never recover. He should be glad that he is in D ll, no thankful is what he should be. If the WOS Q B gets hurt (God forbid) they are done.

your the clown. It ain't happening !

Whoever wins out of Geronimo Navarro and Cuero in region 4 div2 will give WOS a game. How much luck did WOS have running against Cuero 50 yards maybe? Passing was a different story as our CB's were freshman and Dallas ate them up with the long pass. So you saying losing Dallas wouldn't make a difference lol....yeah right. One year older and one year better for Cuero. Look forward to having the second chance to take you guys out.

• Like 1

Whoever wins out of Geronimo Navarro and Cuero in region 4 div2 will give WOS a game. How much luck did WOS have running against Cuero 50 yards maybe? Passing was a different story as our CB's were freshman and Dallas ate them up with the long pass. So you saying losing Dallas wouldn't make a difference lol....yeah right. One year older and one year better for Cuero. Look forward to having the second chance to take you guys out.

cuero will not be able to get the job done against WOS

Yes for sure Carthage was scared to schedule WO-S this year. So glad we didn't. We would have got run off the field. We only scheduled GW, LE, and Gilmer. Surratt and Carthage are scared to schedule top 4a competition.

im so glad the logic is sinking in and you can finally open your eyes!

Dude you are just making #### up. It's sad I thought south Tx folks were better than that.

How do you know I'm making it up??? Why don't you call Surratt and ask him if he's turned down a game with the Mustangs... If he's an honest man you wont like his answer.

Here's some homer news for ya potna. In your 38 years of existence DF has 5 State championships and 8 Championship appearances. We also hold that record for best Defense to ever grace grass or turf that you think you have a chance of taking. 8 points scored against us the entire year. No points allowed in the playoffs. Only team to shutout every opponent in the playoffs.

I will agree with this... One of the best teams of all time, if not THE best.

How do you know I'm making it up??? Why don't you call Surratt and ask him if he's turned down a game with the Mustangs... If he's an honest man you wont like his answer.

Hahaha. Nobody is saying Surratt didn't turn down a game. For you to think its cause we are scared to get beat is hilarious. Carthage gets beat 2-3 times every year cause we schedule up so much. You think a loss would matter to Carthage. You need to do some homework.

I know you guys are just trolling. Carry on.

Passing was a different story as our CB's were freshman and Dallas ate them up with the long pass. So you saying losing Dallas wouldn't make a difference lol....yeah right. One year older and one year better for Cuero. Look forward to having the second chance to take you guys out.

First, I'm not the person who said Jack wouldn't make a difference. I dont agree with that one bit. But, as for your comment about your guys being more experienced, so are ours... I also agree you guys will give us a good game. I hope we get to tee it up again.

Hahaha. Nobody is saying Surratt didn't turn down a game. For you to think its cause we are scared to get beat is hilarious. Carthage gets beat 2-3 times every year cause we schedule up so much. You think a loss would matter to Carthage. You need to do some homework.

I know you guys are just trolling. Carry on.

I don't believe I ever said it was because he was scared... I just said he did (and he did). Whatever his logic, it left us no choice but to schedule a team like Houston KIPP.

I don't believe I ever said it was because he was scared... I just said he did (and he did). Whatever his logic, it left us no choice but to schedule a team like Houston KIPP.

Lol. So you have played Carthage 1 time in the history of your school 4 rounds deep in the playoffs, and Carthage left you to schedule a team like Houston KIPP? Carthage plays pretty much the same teams year in and year out. Sorry yall can't find competition in SETX, but we don't have that problem here. Our schedule is filled the day after realignment.

chuck your legacy will be one of a skyscraper sized plate of crow should yall not repeat. Bookmarking this thread lol.

For the record i wish yall were D1. I know how my dawgs usually look in the playoffs and would be looking forward to the matchup. But theres nothing we can do about it. Sorta like 09 gilmer and 09 carthage.