Who can compete with WOS in 4A DII

chukslegacy

I read where WOS was ranked first in offense and defense. The 2012 Navasota team was ranked first in offense and second on defense. I am not a WOS fan but believe me they are that good and until someone beats them they are the champs last year and a heavy favorite this year.

That 2012 Rattler defense was one of the best I have seen. Put a whopping on us in the State Championship game. Who was ranked above them that year? I thought y`alls defense was even more impressive than your offense, which was fantastic (even without your RB who was out due to the car accident).

• Like 1

Honestly speaking I doubt you have seen them play, be careful what you wish for.

No, I ain't seen them play. Haven't seen Vidoe either. Just know the Titans haven't seen the Slot T like Vidor runs it. Is PAM going to win? Probably. Have you and I joked about it? Numerous times. You know I follow Evadale.

No, I ain't seen them play. Haven't seen Vidoe either. Just know the Titans haven't seen the Slot T like Vidor runs it. Is PAM going to win? Probably. Have you and I joked about it? Numerous times. You know I follow Evadale.

I think they'll be prepared, they see a version of it this week. Vidor will have to actually pass the ball to beat us, highly doubt that'll happen. Oh btw: what I noticed about Vidor is when they get down versus a good defense they get flustered (Png game), welp they will be going up against a better D next week. ;)

I think they'll be prepared, they see a version of it this week. Vidor will have to actually pass the ball to beat us, highly doubt that'll happen. Oh btw: what I noticed about Vidor is when they get down versus a good defense they get flustered (Png game), welp they will be going up against a better D next week. ;)

I just hope Vidor can keep it respectable. After that game, I'm a Titan fan.

• Like 2

Go ahead and have your fun! Come December eagle born you will be sweeping the gym floor and blowing up basketballs with all that hot air!

Sooner than that... Practice starts this week.

You people are way to easy! Or maybe like Lion 70 said I'm just a little sloooowwwwww!

I am fairly easy.... Few drinks and I'm good to go.

• Like 1

I had ppl at this game watching and it doesnt check out with what you spewing. This was close for awhile. And the correct final score was 32-7. 13-7 at the half

I just found this article below and it pretty much confirmed what was told to me on Friday night.

http://m.orangeleader.com/2016/10/29/mustangs-claim-another-district-title-with-win-over-liberty/

That's great! Maybe a moral victory in your eyes but 7 pts in 4 qtrs isn't exactly getting it done sure their front line averaged 280 against a DL that averages what 200lb and rugby style movement but 7 points! I'm sure Liberty coaches were thrilled they kept in semi-close

BTW I got people too!