Who can compete with WOS in 4A DII

chukslegacy

They could lose Jack Dallas today and would probably wouldn't skip a beat. Anything can hapoen on Friday night but it's going to take something special to stop them this year with or without Dallas

So they could lose Jack Dallas and never miss a beat. Wow. This team is starting to remind me of the 72' Dolphins or 85' Bears.

I ran across this team recently who is Very Impressive, Bremond. Their last loss was to Tenaha in the 2013 SC (24-7). That was their only loss in 2013, which makes them 49-1 since the start of that season. That is one h-lluva program.

• Like 1

They wouldn't need to score alot, no one in 4a is going to score much on that defense

Gilmer will. I think WOS would win but they would need JD3 to pull it off.

They wouldn't need to score alot, no one in 4a is going to score much on that defense

Gilmer will. I think WOS would win but they would need JD3 to pull it off.

• Like 1

I ran across this team recently who is Very Impressive, Bremond. Their last loss was to Tenaha in the 2013 SC (24-7). That was their only loss in 2013, which makes them 49-1 since the start of that season. That is one h-lluva program.

IT's the Icecream. but they are 2A and will not run into WOS.

Chuck us folk from the woods likes to have fun and joke around.I can't believe your even on here saying nobody in d1 or d2 can beat wos.You do realize we just finished week three right?

There's a team down 155 from us and their name is Gilmer. Idc who you are this team can and will compete with WOS if they happen to meet up.