Week 5: New Boston @ Atlanta

H3llR4z0r

New Boston @ Atlanta  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

With a big FB that likes to carry the ball, I would focus on an offense similar to GW's. Something to get the FB the ball fast.

Well the problem is if most of the offense is stacked on the line there is not much room to run. The only way to to work the FB in misdirection plays is the veer offense.

Speed kills in high school football and when Paul Pewitt has more speed than you then its going to be a tough season. lol

Well the problem is if most of the offense is stacked on the line there is not much room to run. The only way to to work the FB in misdirection plays is the veer offense.

Speed kills in high school football and when Paul Pewitt has more speed than you then its going to be a tough season. lol

Haha well that's not good. We're not as fast as we have been, but we still have some track stars. Should be interesting!

only thing that will be interesting is to see if yall beat them by more than yall beat us ;)

I really think Atlanta's offense hit their stride against you guys. They struggled early and about midway through they really started to click. They clicked well against L-E too, and offense has been my main concern so we will see what happens!

For NB to have a chance the O line has to step up. They get drove off the ball a lot and don't give their backs a chance.

They will have their hands full. I will be surprised if Atlanta doesn't get a blocked punt in this game. #43 has blocked a punt in each of the last 2 games. Almost blocked 2 last week.

Hey friend. What happened to 98 crush and some of the other DF posters from the good days. Seems like the blood in their veins didn't run as deep blue as they let on

They all moved on to greener pastures I guess. Its just a few of us now. We're the ones holding down the fort until they realize them pastures are nothing more than a dirt plot that won't grow anything ;)

There still at all our games tho