Week Five: Longview at Tyler Lee

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (3-1) at Tyler Lee Red Raiders (2-2)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a blow out

so how would you feel if Lee pulls it out?[/quote

As you know, I only deal in the real. Lee is going to have to pull every gadget play, on side kicks, go to a all out passing game etc... To be able to play with these guys. We just don't have the fronts to deal with theirs

I saw some film on them.. and know what Lee has and our right side is going to get eat up. That's just a fact. I just hope we can keep it respectable this year and keep building on getting better. Playing LV is a good thing. We need to rekindle an old friend, and when we get punched in the face we have to punch back. That's all I want to see from this game is we gave our all and don't give up or in.

Longview by how ever many points, your already down 14+ points when you step off the bus.. Give me Longview

Yep, when you step off the bus at Rose Stadium to play Longview you are definitely already down 14 points.

🙈🙈

What a pre game talk that is lee pep rally they already saying we down 14 let's go defense!! Lol ...... we own lobo stadium umm wait never mind thinking out loud disregard that

Please tell us how you own Lobo Stadium? And make sure you are talking about playing the Lobos, not some playoff game against Texarkana or someone else....................Waiting!!

And in other news....................

As posted by ETVarsity:

"PARKING AT ROSE: With the East Texas State Fair beginning its run on Friday, parking will be limited in some areas for Longview's game against Tyler Lee at Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium.

Free parking is available along the streets surrounding the fairgrounds, but that parking is limited during busy times. There are four paid parking lots ($3) open to the public — two on Front Street across from Harvey Convention Center, one on Lyons Avenue in front of the stadium and one on Houston Street in front of Mike Carter Field.

Handicap parking is available along Houston Street near the south entrance (across from the stadium)."

Lets hope so!

Ready to get it goin.

Myself. I hope Im wrong on all accounts. After reviewing the Heath game, it wasn't as bad as I thought. We had the ball 5 times in the red zone, but the fumbles kept killing us, and only came away with 7 points. We had more total yardage, and 16 to 9 in first downs. We had some big plays get away from us that put it away. But its in the books now.

Whatever happens, our kids and Lee nation is ecstatic about playing Longview again.

Has Lee only won at Lobo stadium twice?

nawl that would be JT. Lee got way more pedigree at Lobo and Rose than JT. JT record is like 2-22 at Lobo I think?? Yea that sounds bout right...should we go ahead and update our archives 2-23?

nawl that would be JT. Lee got way more pedigree at Lobo and Rose than JT. JT record is like 2-22 at Lobo I think?? Yea that sounds bout right...should we go ahead and update our archives 2-23?

That is completely false...I have personally watch JT win 5 times in Lobo myself....in 94, 96, 98, 2010, 2014

should have won there in 92, but field goal kicker missed 2 or 3 very short field goals. Ended up losing 17-16....lol

That is completely false...I have personally watch JT win 5 times in Lobo myself....in 94, 96, 98, 2010, 2014

should have won there in 92, but field goal kicker missed 2 or 3 very short field goals. Ended up losing 17-16....lol

well 2010 our Qb stepped in a hole in the turf and got hurt and 2014 we decided we wanted to be tear the walmart club up thugs b4 the season so them dont count...
  • Like 1

Well they're 6-12-1 there all-time against us, so congrats you've seen almost all of em lol.