Beckville @ Troup

gobluehitsomebody

Beckville@ Troup  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

3A-D1 playoff team, TAPPS 3A team, 3A-D1 team, 3A-D2 team... Winnsboro sets us apart in my opinion. They were a credible win.

I know what they are but y'all played 4 games that was decided before they started. All I'm saying is you guys didn't have anyone that compares to what you will face in district

I think we schedule more for what scheme we will see not for strength. Its worked out recently, its gives the kids an idea of what to read and how to react.

you may be right. Don't take me wrong. Y'all are very good. Trust me on this tho. Troup is going to be way to much for beckville

nah. No different than when Joaquin was 12-1 and came up to our division and didn't see the playoffs for 2 years

JJ, we were 11-3 that year. I agree, it's a tall order, but Beckville's better than we were in '10, your district isn't as tough, and you get four teams to the playoffs where we only got 3 in '10 and '11. We tied for 2nd in '11. We would have gotten in as the 4 seed that year. So, it's a whole lot different.

Both teams will have their hands full. Beckville will compete a little more than most think though. We will be outmanned physically and in numbers of kids every week, but we could say that same thing about last year, and we were fairly successful. I know Troup will have some legit athletes, but I think the Bearcats will find a way to pull it out.

Beckville 28

Troup 27