Week 6: Tatum @ Atlanta - Homecoming

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Atlanta  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Atlanta has played 2 teams the same classification as them and is averaging 22 points a game. I don't think it's out of the question for Tatum to hold them to under 20. Tatum 28-17.

And Tatum's defense has held a 3AD2 team to 14, and held 2 teams under 10 points that average only 11 points per game anyways.

Atlanta can score. You will see. Read as far into that Henderson game as you want, but that's not the team that is going to show up Friday.

And Tatum's defense has held a 3AD2 team to 14, and held 2 teams under 10 points that average only 11 points per game anyways.

Atlanta can score. You will see. Read as far into that Henderson game as you want, but that's not the team that is going to show up Friday.

We aren't New Boston just know that! to be perfectly honest if y'all wanna play this game if Liberty Eyalu would have caught the ball and would have not had 2 turnovers in there first 3 possessions of the game LE would have won with ease so don't sit there and act like the Rabs are a all world team because y'all beat up on New Boston!
  • Like 1

We aren't New Boston just know that! to be perfectly honest if y'all wanna play this game if Liberty Eyalu would have caught the ball and would have not had 2 turnovers in there first 3 possessions of the game LE would have won with ease so don't sit there and act like the Rabs are a all world team because y'all beat up on New Boston!

You must have hit your head! Turnovers are part of the game, and if you weren't aware, Atlanta had 3 of them and 2 of them were unforced. Atlanta had equally as many dropped passes as well. That's why you didn't see a lot of arguing over what could have been, because we both suffered the same with dropped passes. Atlanta outplayed L-E in that game in every aspect.

This isn't no powerhouse like Wills Point, Chapel Hill, or Pittsburg that you're coming down here to hold to 20 points either hoss. I know you're proud of your team, and you should be, but to criticize mine for a game you think you know something about may be stretching it. I was hit the "Let's compare scores" first.

• Like 1

Just going to add the 3AD2 team we played was week 1 every team has kinks to work through on week 1. Also they were a state ranked team unlike new Boston that y'all played. And the team we played also beat last years state champ waskom. So explain to me why keeping a state ranked team on the first week to 14 is bad?

Just going to add the 3AD2 team we played was week 1 every team has kinks to work through on week 1. Also they were a state ranked team unlike new Boston that y'all played. And the team we played also beat last years state champ waskom. So explain to me why keeping a state ranked team on the first week to 14 is bad?

I was going to write out a big response, but I can't get over the part about Waskom. Let me just say, Waskom is having a bad down year.

I didn't say it was bad. We have had the same schedule essentially for the past 3 seasons, and now y'all want to criticize us for it? We've been to the qtr finals 2 years in a row playing on this schedule, so we must be doing something right.

I'm not criticizing I'm just joking the chat lol. And yes Atlanta has a good team and for a while now. Both teams are very similar and yet very different. I'm a homer so of course I'm choosing Tatum, but this to me honestly a toss up game.

I feel the same way. Hard to figure out which of you guys I have to argue hardcore with and which to joke with lol. It's difficult when almost every name says eagle or Tatum haha.

• Like 1

1 thing the first 2 turnovers was caused a blcked punt and our safety hit the ball from behind and jumped on it. Also we dropped 2 for sure TDs We also fumbled twice that wasn't even forced. LE also had a HUGE O-Line and good RBs. I'm pretty sure we held them to the least rushing yards they have had so far. So get ready because Atlanta is gunna lay the Hat on them RBs and give yall the second biggest test of the year.

I'm not criticizing I'm just joining the chat lol. And yes Atlanta has a good team and for a while now. Both teams are very similar and yet very different. I'm a homer so of course I'm choosing Tatum, but this to me honestly a toss up game.

This game will tell a lot about both teams and get both ready for District. Does Tatum have a good Kicker?

• Like 1

Going out of town for a long weekend. Don't read anything into the 9th grade or JV games tonight. Tatum's Varisity is a lot better than what they have coming up. Good luck to both teams but I still like Atlanta by a lot more than most. Should be a good game for a quarter then Atlanta takes over on both sides of the ball. Injury free to both teams.

Going out of town for a long weekend. Don't read anything into the 9th grade or JV games tonight. Tatum's Varisity is a lot better than what they have coming up. Good luck to both teams but I still like Atlanta by a lot more than most. Should be a good game for a quarter then Atlanta takes over on both sides of the ball. Injury free to both teams.

Last weeks game was good for a quarter.