Week 6: Tatum @ Atlanta - Homecoming

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Atlanta  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Let me just start by saying, Tatum has a great squad. They are HUGE as well. Atlanta played one hell of a game tonight. Down 14-0 in the first qtr, and they fought back hard. Very proud of both teams tonight. Regardless, Tatum has come a long way in a short period of time. Did I mention how big they were?

Great win Atlanta! Seen both teams play and it didn't take a rocket scientist too see who was the better team.

TDB will go MIA in a hurry after a loss. I remember people calling him out forever one time to eat his crow and he never did.

I've never, ever went MIA after a Tatum loss. Might wanna check your Alzheimer's.

Crow, will now be served.

Ain't but a couple guys that need crow.

Awww man it's the new DC!

53 points WOW!

Yea I'm not knocking Tatum. They really do have an impressive team, especially considering they're coming off a previous (0-10) season. Very happy their program is turning back in the right direction.

But, I do have a few fans that I need to pick on haha.

Yea I'm not knocking Tatum. They really do have an impressive team, especially considering they're coming off a previous (0-10) season. Very happy their program is turning back in the right direction.

But, I do have a few fans that I need to pick on haha.

Really need to polish up our passing game.

I'm not going to embarrass you and pull it up everyone that was a member remembers it. Go hide under your rock again bro.

The thread you are talking about wasn't even an appropriate thread for me to post on. I posted on the game thread. The thread you're talking about, how was I hiding? It was just a thread to say I made a wrong prediction. But whatever floats your boat.

That was a heck of a game I hope we see yall in the playoffs!!! I told yall if our QB was on point we win and he mostly was. Yall will most likely win yalls district. I think we had a little too much speed and too balanced. Yalls was not balanced and still scored 35 very impressive get the passing game down and yall will be hard to beat safe travel and good luck the rest of the season!

• Like 1

Yea really didn't see any good throws from the QB honestly. Not sure if he's known to have an arm but he was bad off tonight.

A sophomore wi th a lot to learn. He'll get there, much more talent in that arm than he showed tonight.