Week 6: Tatum @ Atlanta - Homecoming

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Atlanta  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Awesome adjustments coaches , Tatum had us in the ropes the 1st quarter. Great defense by the rabbs, #8 has a house full of proud peeps ATM too. O-line deserves a shout out as well!!!

He played a heck of a game. Kept a lot of plays alive that went for big yards, even touchdowns. Proud of him!

Just got home. I'll take serving. First quarter went like I expected. Rest didn't. That's about all I got. Atlanta made the plays when they had too and was the difference in the game. Got wrap up on defense against good teams and Atlanta is a very good team. Still with a new head coach, new OC and new DC I am very happy with how far they have come in a short time. I expect we will see improvement next few games get our bye to get healthy and be ready come playoffs. Hats of to Atlanta tonight!

• Like 1

Very impressed with Atlanta's perseverance tonight. You go out, and look at Tatum and you can tell they're bigger. You get down 14-0 in the first qtr, and nothing seems to be working, very easy to lose faith. They worked back from that lead and played a great game. They are a very scrappy team, even when over-matched they found a way.

#2 Kelton Young also played a great game. The best game he's played this season. He was getting nowhere early, and I could not understand why they weren't rotating backs, then he broke for a big run. After that, he just would not go down.

Missed tackles and turnovers killed us tonight

It is what it is.

I like to think that Atlanta did a good job adjusting to stop Tatum's run game. I mean, it was downhill running considering the size difference. Tatum has got some real studs. That #5 was something else. I think it worked in Atlanta's favor though when they started handing him the ball.

It is what it is.

I like to think that Atlanta did a good job adjusting to stop Tatum's run game. I mean, it was downhill running considering the size difference. Tatum has got some real studs. That #5 was something else. I think it worked in Atlanta's favor though when they started handing him the ball.

Bout the time the tide started turning was when our big RT Centers came out and took the pads off and put the ice on the shoulder. Not saying that dictated the game entirely but it didn't help our cause. Hopefully he can get healthy soon. We missed him bad the rest of the game.