WOS vs Kennedale in Nacogdoches this friday

chukslegacy

I guess it half way for both teams. Not sure what kennedale has but WOS offense wasn't as sharp as weeks before but still managed to put 50 pts on Silsbee. The offense turned the ball over 4 or 5 times to Silsbee inside the 5 yard line and the chain gang kept them scoreless. The two points came from a safety from WOS holding call in the end zone. WOS will not be able to have those kind of turnovers from this point on

can we get some intelligent people on here besides the worst that East Texas has to offer! This is about WOS and Kennedale not me or anyone else

I already told you Whitehouse beat Kennedale 34-21. Carthage beat Whithouse 23-13 in a game Carthage lead 20-0, that was Carthage worst offensive performance of the year (which WH has a good D, and by far the best we have seen this season, but still). Whitehouse had 28 yards at the half. And Whithouse beat Kennedale by 2 scores. This is gonna be a blowout. Maybe Kennedale will score, but it won't be close. Honestly I think WO-S tried to schedule some good opponents. Kennedale was supposed to be a top 10 team this year. Silsbee was supposed to make some noise, same for Bridge City. It just turns out all those teams are terrible. I don't know if WO-S will get challenged until the semis. This could be a very special season stat wise for WO-S. The scehdulenis lining up for the defense to put together a top 10 all time performance. If WO-S shuts out Kennedale I believe they will only allow 2 points in the regular season. That will be all time good.
  • Like 1

I already told you Whitehouse beat Kennedale 34-21. Carthage beat Whithouse 23-13 in a game Carthage lead 20-0, that was Carthage worst offensive performance of the year (which WH has a good D, and by far the best we have seen this season, but still). Whitehouse had 28 yards at the half. And Whithouse beat Kennedale by 2 scores. This is gonna be a blowout. Maybe Kennedale will score, but it won't be close. Honestly I think WO-S tried to schedule some good opponents. Kennedale was supposed to be a top 10 team this year. Silsbee was supposed to make some noise, same for Bridge City. It just turns out all those teams are terrible. I don't know if WO-S will get challenged until the semis. This could be a very special season stat wise for WO-S. The scehdulenis lining up for the defense to put together a top 10 all time performance. If WO-S shuts out Kennedale I believe they will only allow 2 points in the regular season. That will be all time good.

thanks.