WOS vs Kennedale in Nacogdoches this friday

chukslegacy

Great showing by Kennedale. And, as I stated earlier, just what WOS needed. It's to easy for kids to get caught up in the hype. I think WOS was beginning to think they were invincible, and their mere presence was enough. Lol, I'd hate to be in their Monday practice.

We didn't win in 84. We got beat by Medina Valley but shouldn't have. We won in 85 tho

I had a bad feeling for y'all in '84. Daingerfield certainly should've beaten Medina Valley, in my opinion. I told my brother before the Daingerfield / Gladewater game in the playoffs in '84 that if Daingerfield won, they would lose in the title game. I told him if Gladewater won, they would win the title (never got to find out for sure). I hated being right on that occasion. Y'all should've 3-peated in '83, '84, and '85 in my opinion.

• Like 1

I had a bad feeling for y'all in '84. Daingerfield certainly should've beaten Medina Valley, in my opinion. I told my brother before the Daingerfield / Gladewater game in the playoffs in '84 that if Daingerfield won, they would lose in the title game. I told him if Gladewater won, they would win the title (never got to find out for sure). I hated being right on that occasion. Y'all should've 3-peated in '83, '84, and '85 in my opinion.

our stats were huge and theirs were under 200 & from what I was told and watching video we just couldn't get it together when we were fixing to score. We could have won 5 or 6 back in the 80's but hey the sun don't shine on us all the time. 83 is still imo the best ever in Texas High School