Center @ Palestine

Crawford

Riders vs Wildcats  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Well, I have to congradulate Center. You have got the team I though you had at the begining of the season. You earned it Good Luck the rest of the way. Tough one to swallow for my Cats. Playoff hopes are not gone but the took a major hit tonight. Now we are going to have to do something that on paper is impossible, beat Hederson or Carthage along with finding a way to win in Bullard and CH. We could have won this game so it stings. I need to get this off my chest before I explode. I did not agree with every play call tonight, some I didn't understand but, that is why I am in the stands and not on the sideline. The coaches put together a game plan and call plays that best fit our abilities as a team. Are they wrong sometime, yes But that is part of the game. After the game was over I heard so many negitive comments about our coaching staff and players and some of it was stupid to the point of beloning in a tabloid. For the past 2 seasons we have been 1-9 and we got blown out a lot. It was ugly. This coaching staff has made these young men into a team. That fights for 4qtrs, never giving up. We are 3-3 and I am sure have a few more victories coming this season. We may or not make the playoffs, but regardless we are a team of accountable young men that are a much better football team than we have been the past 2 seasons. We have had an oppertunity to win every game. That is because of this coaching staff and the desire to work to become better by the players. Everyone was all happy when we were 3-0. If you can not support this team in a positive fashion don't bother coming to the games. The last thing we need is to have these young men's heads filled with all the negativity they have worked so hard to get rid of. Coaches and Players I will be there with you all the way. I believe in you as people and as a team. #RiseUpPhs. That means us as fans too. Any fan that can not do that should consider staying home and listening to the game on the radio.

• Like 3