Center @ Palestine

Crawford

Riders vs Wildcats  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

It was a good game. Both teams had a few costly penalties. Center had 3 turnovers. I think palestine only had 1? Maybe 2, I don't rememember. Both defenses made some big plays in big moments. Both offemses made some big plays in big moments. If someone would have told me that center would win tonight on the backs of their defense and the leg of the kicker, though, I would of probably laughed. Center looked different tonight than they have all year. By far, tonight was the most physical the Riders have played.

Just an observation. The RB for Palestine, #4. He was fun to watch. Small guy, but i saw him LOOK for contact SEVERAL times. He was sneaky fast too. And the OL/DL #76. That dude looked like a grown man up against our boys,haha. Good luck Wildcats the rest of the way!

Ha ha. Yeah that #76 looks like Goliath. He's huge.

Just lost many athletes. The O-Line is fresh with sophmores a back up Jr. that didn't play last year and a Sr. They was a third string o-lineman last year. You don't notice how important the line is until you see the diiference. There getting better every week but just don't have the experience as last years team. Just plan out YOUNG