Week 7: Tatum @ Diboll

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Diboll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Don't let the teams we played fool you we have a very solid team. After watching Diboll on film #7 #4 #5 are some good athletes and have talent but is that gonna be enough probably not but I've seen weirder things happen on a Friday night. Since you wanna throw out schedules both Teams that Tatum have lost too are a combined 10-1 and all 4 teams Diboll has lost too are a combined 13-10 and one of those teams y'all lost too we dominated in a scrimmage so think before you go throwing out shade.

I hope he keeps throwing shade. It's hot out here today.

Don't let the teams we played fool you we have a very solid team. After watching Diboll on film #7 #4 #5 are some good athletes and have talent but is that gonna be enough probably not but I've seen weirder things happen on a Friday night. Since you wanna throw out schedules both Teams that Tatum have lost too are a combined 10-1 and all 4 teams Diboll has lost too are a combined 13-10 and one of those teams y'all lost too we dominated in a scrimmage so think before you go throwing out shade.

Lol he's going to find out the hard way.

Diboll will in no way lay down and let Tatum run over them. Diboll has a scrappy Defense that will lay some Lumber on you. This team has been in the race all 4 qtrs. The Newton game is the exception, and from the film that I have seen on Tatum.... Tatum isn't on Newtons level. I see them more on Centers level of play, size wise and speed wise. That's not a bad thing, for Center is a respectable team. To say that Diboll will get shutout is a bit idiotic. Diboll will get their share of points, just hope it's one more than Tatum.

Diboll will in no way lay down and let Tatum run over them. Diboll has a scrappy Defense that will lay some Lumber on you. This team has been in the race all 4 qtrs. The Newton game is the exception, and from the film that I have seen on Tatum.... Tatum isn't on Newtons level. I see them more on Centers level of play, size wise and speed wise. That's not a bad thing, for Center is a respectable team. To say that Diboll will get shutout is a bit idiotic. Diboll will get their share of points, just hope it's one more than Tatum.

Film doesn't do justice. This game won't be close.

People seem to be mistaking Center this year, for Center last year. No comparison. I saw Center last year more than once, and they're not the same team. Center is struggling this season, Tatum is not. Tatum is coming off of a 0-10 season, and like Tatumtrain9 said, the opponents they have lost to have a combined record of 10-1 (and the 1 loss was to the other team). Tatum is big. They have 2 lineman that are 6'3" and 270+. You have to remember where Tatum is coming from too, and who they play normally. Last time I saw teams from Diboll's neck of the woods, they got sent home by a combined score of 83-0. 2 different levels in this game.

I would not say idiotic. Tatum is back on pace to when they played back from 2010-2013. Letts see

Tatum vs Dioboll during that time

48-0

38-6

20-0

52-13

I'd say it is a possibility.

I would not say idiotic. Tatum is back on pace to when they played back from 2010-2013. Letts see

Tatum vs Dioboll during that time

48-0

38-6

20-0

52-13

I'd say it is a possibility.

There is no denying that record, leans heavily towards eagles. All im saying is that in this game, i like our chanches.

Finally got a wise person on this thread!! I thought I was right in the middle of the Eagles nest..

Finally got a wise person on this thread!! I thought I was right in the middle of the Eagles nest..

Now a wise person is really here.

You and the other dude is living in dream land.

The guy from Atlanta is trying to tell y'all but y'all ain't listening.

Smh