Mr. P

Sandies at Mustangs  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

Who are these move ins y'all are referring to? We had one kid move in from Arkansas, definitely not through a recruiting process...and he's already quit. Everyone else lives inside the Overton city limits. One kid lives the east side of a county road (WRISD), where the west side is Overton. Its inside the Overton city limits, and 40' from being in the district. Let it rest already. We haven't raided anyone's pantry.

• Like 1

I hear with those new move ins or transfers that overton is more talented than grapeland. So I guess were going to find out about that coaching.

Name one. Give a jersey number, at least.

Or take a 30-day vacation from the site.

What class are you needing help in? Reading comprehension?

You mad bro? Because I said your Rams aren't as good as you, and Greezy think they are

Not mad at all homie. It's Friday. Your little dandies don't want none of these Rams, I can assure you. But I'll wait till y'all get done being Tenaha's hoco Queen before I feed you your crow. Until then, good luck.

• Like 1

Who are these move ins y'all are referring to? We had one kid move in from Arkansas, definitely not through a recruiting process...and he's already quit. Everyone else lives inside the Overton city limits. One kid lives the east side of a county road (WRISD), where the west side is Overton. Its inside the Overton city limits, and 40' from being in the district. Let it rest already. We haven't raided anyone's pantry.

Overton guys, I mean cmon man. A little sense of humor here would help.