Ore City @ Hooks

HHSFan95

Yeah I'm pulling for hooks of coarse. I give teams credit. Tigers are forgetting we gift wrapped that dub for them. Def coordinator took the blame himself for calling that scheme sending the ends out and dropping the lbs. on that 4th and 19. Just don't act like your world beaters neighbors. I'm trying to be a better person but y'all make it tough. Speaking to my neighbors not y'all hooks posters. That kinda talk will get your beat. District just started for crying out loud. Doesn't matter. All 3 will make the playoffs.

Only at the horseshoe specialteams.

Haha I just had this conversation with a co-worker. No Hooks didn't play any big dogs, but they played teams that gave them good looks and gave the coaches chances to fix miscues. Another good thing is that with this competition they could get multiple kids out there to find a QB. If Hooks played the likes of atl there would be no good looks and you can't coach players getting whooped because you are just overmanned. And remember they are 3, I repeat 3 plays from being undefeated without there stud QB.

Haha I just had this conversation with a co-worker. No Hooks didn't play any big dogs, but they played teams that gave them good looks and gave the coaches chances to fix miscues. Another good thing is that with this competition they could get multiple kids out there to find a QB. If Hooks played the likes of atl there would be no good looks and you can't coach players getting whooped because you are just overmanned. And remember they are 3, I repeat 3 plays from being undefeated without there stud QB.

The fumble call that was a non fumble against HS still hurts a little

Yeah I'm pulling for hooks of coarse. I give teams credit. Tigers are forgetting we gift wrapped that dub for them. Def coordinator took the blame himself for calling that scheme sending the ends out and dropping the lbs. on that 4th and 19. Just don't act like your world beaters neighbors. I'm trying to be a better person but y'all make it tough. Speaking to my neighbors not y'all hooks posters. That kinda talk will get your ###### beat. District just started for crying out loud. Doesn't matter. All 3 will make the playoffs.

Only at the horseshoe specialteams.

You didn't gift wrap squat. We were like the grinch and stole your present. Its all good tho everyone is always against us. Wouldn't have it any other way potna

You didn't gift wrap squat. We were like the grinch and stole your present. Its all good tho everyone is always against us. Wouldn't have it any other way potna

What up with use of POTNA, ETF. That is the 2nd time I have seen you post that. Feels like this is becoming the wild wild west.

I got plenty to say to that but I'll keep it short and sweet. We will score more than 20 & we will score more than yall next Friday ;)

Not my friend. I see you wakeing up with pee on the bed the next morning. Go ahead and throw it over the butane tank and let it sun. Takes the smell out