Arp vs Beckville

Tiger1995

They only have 1 off week scheduled per year not 4. Maybe EF is different.

Doomer said beckville had a off night against Troup but for better clarification for you beckville has 4 more *** whoppings coming in district

lol if you have seen Arp then you know. Probably the hardest hitter in 3A.

#6 is? From what I have seen #33 looks like a monster. I have only seen Arp play one game, but #33 looks like he is a man among boys. Not knocking #6 at all, I just hate to think they have a player tougher than #33 on defense.

lol if you have seen Arp then you know. Probably the hardest hitter in 3A.

#6 is? From what I have seen #33 looks like a monster. I have only seen Arp play one game, but #33 looks like he is a man among boys. Not knocking #6 at all, I just hate to think they have a player tougher than #33 on defense.

6 is a legitimate hitter. Run support is similar to what Kevin Johnson did for Waskom but bigger by 30 or 40 pounds.

6 is a legitimate hitter. Run support is similar to what Kevin Johnson did for Waskom but bigger by 30 or 40 pounds.

damarvion Overshown is 6. He's a rare head hunter. I don't think we've had a kid of that level since lavachea Cooper was at Arp. And just think he's by all rights should be a sophomore. He's a very young jr. Next year him and his little brother who looks a lot like him will be together in that secondary.

Didn't say they would. Point I was trying to make is that there is possibly a bunch if points to be scored in this game.

I don't think Arp's defense will slipped that bad to allow those kind of points against beckville