• Rangers in 3
    • Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Blue Jays in 3
    • Blue Jays in 4
    • Blue Jays in 5

Rangers in 6

That would be newsworthy if the Rangers won an ALDS in six games!! :lol:

Football is not all that matters Lion70 it's just all you can understand. Other sports are a lil to complicated for you to grasp. It's ok we can walk you through it. to quote one put.

Lion bought tickets to game 6 in ALDS they are located in a Lux-Box got a real deal. Anybody want to break the news or think they can explain best of 5 in a 'sport that doesn't matter' to Lion.

• Like 1

Game 3 up there will be some hate environment after seeing them throw things at the O's outfielder

Recall how they threw stuff on the field last year in our series?

I seriously wonder what MLB is going to do about the safety of the Rangers up there?

• Like 1

Game 3 up there will be some hate environment after seeing them throw things at the O's outfielder

Recall how they threw stuff on the field last year in our series?

I seriously wonder what MLB is going to do about the safety of the Rangers up there?

You tell me if we go to Toronto up 2-0 and we have a late lead that those idiots aren't gonna go crazy? MLB is trying to get the Blue Jays to suspend selling bottles in the stadium. How's that gonna work?

As satisfying as The Punch was, beating the classless canucks to advance to the ALCS to face Josh Tomlin will be so much more meaningful. Rangers in 4. Wanted to go 6. ;)

I'll only be watching this series for the bat flips and haymakers being thrown.

You tell me if we go to Toronto up 2-0 and we have a late lead that those idiots aren't gonna go crazy? MLB is trying to get the Blue Jays to suspend selling bottles in the stadium. How's that gonna work?

Do they even sell beer in glass bottles anymore at stadiums ? I haven't seen them at a game in years. Usually they're in cups (draft) or plastic bottles.