Week Eight: Longview at North Mesquite

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-1) vs North Mesquite Stallions (3-3)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a blow out

Green hoodie??? Never lol. I think y'all threatened poor Mav and made him wear that hoodie, I'm leaving that one alone though lol. As for the seats, I thought those were sold out on the home side?? I'll let you know if we're coming though.

You take your pick. You can sit with us in the chairbacks, or sit will Gtee on the "visitors" side. *smirk*

• Like 1

I'll let you know after Friday...if we win. Thanks for the offer though! Regardless, I'm not wearing green like Mav!! Lol

You would if you had gotten half drunk at Superior and it was cold.............Oh and you didn't have anything else to wear!!!

• Like 1

Man I will be pulling for North Mesquite to get the upset because I need the Lobo's to lose a district game. JT, Mesquite or Heath want even come close so NM is the only team that can upset the apple cart.

boy I hope no JT fans read this...

I just wanna get there in a good time to have a good seat I always end up getting to Longview late and have to go through the try to find somewhere to park game but I always sit next to a fine chick most the time and I got some up in Longview wanna see me anyway I can't wait lol

I just wanna get there in a good time to have a good seat I always end up getting to Longview late and have to go through the try to find somewhere to park game but I always sit next to a fine chick most the time and I got some up in Longview wanna see me anyway I can't wait lol

lmao wth man lol

hey every action doesn't need a reaction, especially not an asinine post of that nature..

I chuckled alittle lol

Longview please win so our game can be more intense next week lol

Y'all better win too! Lol. You have Lv, Horn and Lee coming up I think. You can't afford to lose to Heath.

Man I will be pulling for North Mesquite to get the upset because I need the Lobo's to lose a district game. JT, Mesquite or Heath want even come close so NM is the only team that can upset the apple cart.

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Y'all better win too! Lol. You have Lv, Horn and Lee coming up I think. You can't afford to lose to Heath.

WTH?

• Like 1

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

WTH?

lol. I was telling him they need to beat Heath too, with the schedule they have remaining. If they lose that game, that magazine predicting them to miss the playoffs will probably be right. Plus, that lobo game next week would probably mean more if they beat Heath. Not just for the top seed in D2, but I think it would be for a share of the district title. That game thread on here will be even better too, if the Cujo only came in with 1 lost. Don't judge!! you know I want to see that drama on here lol

I have mad respect for Longview but I do not want them to run the table in 11-6A. A lost to NM would open up the district championship race. I can understand why JT wants you to be undefeated. We just have different reasons.

JT really has no right to ask us to be undefeated when they blew it vs Rockwall :P

I kid, I kid.

Should be a great game. NMHS is dangerous.