Week Eight: Longview at North Mesquite

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-1) vs North Mesquite Stallions (3-3)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a blow out

We will try and make sure district title implications will not be a factor in that game <evil grin>

I mean the game is next week, so regardless if we win or lose, it'll be there (unless JT loses to Heath this week).

The game this week to keep our eyes on is the Mesquite Horn vs Rockwall matchup. If Rockwall wins that game (at home), they will likely run the table the rest of the way with them playing Lee, Mesquite and NM. That would give them a 5-2 record in district. Personally, I think they have to be the best 1-5 team in the state...sure makes things interesting.

The game this week to keep our eyes on is the Mesquite Horn vs Rockwall matchup. If Rockwall wins that game (at home), they will likely run the table the rest of the way with them playing Lee, Mesquite and NM. That would give them a 5-2 record in district. Personally, I think they have to be the best 1-5 team in the state...sure makes things interesting.

if JT and Rockwall tie will they go by point differential or head to head, i think JT is in by points and Rockwall would be in by head to head?? Correct me if I'm wrong cause idk..

if JT and Rockwall tie will they go by point differential or head to head, i think JT is in by points and Rockwall would be in by head to head?? Correct me if I'm wrong cause idk..

It would go on head to head matchup unless the district has other rules in place. I know it would go on point differential if there was a three way tie but I believe it's head to head result for a two way tie.