Mount Enterprise 1-4 at Overton 4-1

Mr. P

Wildcats at Mustangs  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

hahaha.... your just a very smart fellow aint ya....... living your old glory days through a internet thread.... knowing good and well that you never stepped on a football field.... but you got everybody figured out... funny thing is you bash tenaha coaches when things arent going your way then slob all over them when tenaha is winning.... guess what the coaches in tenaha nor anyone else could care less what you think or what your prediction is of a football game. THE END

I'm living my glory days now son. Tell the wifey I said hi. Miss her.

That's my boy rite there.. Hahahaha

The worst thing about it chain is I had that guys back. One time I spoke up for him......over family. I took his side. Lol. I guess being on a 1-9 team brings that out. But actually maybe not. I got him figured now. 3 teams in 3 years, I bet that mouth has something to do with it.

Big O gonna beat em like a drum

Nawl son. Mt. E linebackers gonna wreck shop. Well coached bunch. Bringing it every down. They just need a little help out the secondary. Changing my vote, going mt e. Gonna be there Friday wearing blue and red. Sitting by a pretty blonde, yelling like crazy.

As many as yall want- to about 20.

But if yall can hold em to less than 20 then that would be a good one.

"Yall" was mt. E....obviously.