Gladewater @ Gilmer

Gwbears24

Gladewater vs Gilmer  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got ?

Why is everyone acting like Nac wasn't bigger than gladewater by a long shot

You are not supposed to mention things like that. Gladewater is finally set up to get their revenge on the Buckeyes and here you go trying to drag them down with negativity. Bad vibes man. Just go with the flow and admit the Bears will win this game. :mellow:

Speaking of these temporary bleachers, here's the text I got from somebody regarding them today "Our fans are in trouble. We have NO seating. It's gonna be bad. They added some measly seats in the end zone for about 4 rows of people, not good".... Gilmer folks, have the bleachers been put up, and if they have and they are as y'all say "meant for Gilmer's fan overflow", will they allow Gladewater fans to sit there or will the current head coach tell the refs to tell them they cant sit there and/or talk if they do sit there.

Temporary bleachers up for GHS kids student section.

Lol I swear, ONLY Gilmer could get by with the opposing band not being allowed to play at certain points. That's hilarious.

Henderson band wasn't supposed to sit there. Those bleachers at the end were for overflow fans. The bleachers were right at the end zone. 350 kids playing instruments right there was not ok. If they'd been up in the regular bleachers it would have been fine. Sound projects WAY DIFFERENTLY from the end zone than the stands on the sides.

Henderson band wasn't supposed to sit there. Those bleachers at the end were for overflow fans. The bleachers were right at the end zone. 350 kids playing instruments right there was not ok. If they'd been up in the regular bleachers it would have been fine. Sound projects WAY DIFFERENTLY from the end zone than the stands on the sides.

Hahaha right! That's why Traylor had to take care of it and make the big bad band quit playing while his offense was on the field.

The "banter" was started by Gilmer fans, I have been very respectful of Gilmer this whole thread, even said "to be the man you gotta beat the man, and gilmer has been the man for a while now", I wasn't complaining about Gilmer's bleacher capacity, their's as I stated is bigger than Gladewater's..... But to the comment about Gladewater being good every 15 years, that is the absolute dumbest thing I have read all week... Get real, being good doesn't necessarily mean winning state titles.... Gladewater has been "good" for a while now....

The "banter" was started by Gilmer fans, I have been very respectful of Gilmer this whole thread, even said "to be the man you gotta beat the man, and gilmer has been the man for a while now", I wasn't complaining about Gilmer's bleacher capacity, their's as I stated is bigger than Gladewater's..... But to the comment about Gladewater being good every 15 years, that is the absolute dumbest thing I have read all week... Get real, being good doesn't necessarily mean winning state titles.... Gladewater has been "good" for a while now....

It means you're only 1 bad spot from a state ring right?

Umm if Henderson band wasn't supposed to be there umm they wouldn't been there in the first place. We currently have our band in the end zone right now. Some of y'all are taking can't tell the difference between facts and opinions.

Gilmer-- where facts go to die and opinions live forever