Good Defense's... Who'a got one?

DLineEATS

You right, i forgot all about that shootout, thats crazy cause the last time I saw Gilmer they were one dimensional versus Carthage majority of that game, did they switch it up for Nac?

I didn't watch that game. I think that week we were in the Woodlands.

You right, i forgot all about that shootout, thats crazy cause the last time I saw Gilmer they were one dimensional versus Carthage majority of that game, did they switch it up for Nac?

they were one dimensional against Nac too, that one dimension just went for 600 yds and 56 points:)

Nacs defense has been very good except for the gilmer game. They switched to a zone and out of man to man for the gilmer game and paid for it. Dominated the game vs hallsville, Kilgore, Lee and Lindale. Nac is great against the run, and ok on pass. Josh Thompson a side is locke down, the other side not so

Much.

they were one dimensional against Nac too, that one dimension just went for 600 yds and 56 points:)

Nacs defense has been very good except for the gilmer game. They switched to a zone and out of man to man for the gilmer game and paid for it. Dominated the game vs hallsville, Kilgore, Lee and Lindale. Nac is great against the run, and ok on pass. Josh Thompson a side is locke down, the other side not so

Much.

Lockdown? No..

Lindale's defense is pretty good. They are by no means outstanding but not bad. The offense #### though. The defense holds strong through about 2 and a half quarters but it's hard to keep it up when the offense keeps going 3 and out. It wears the defense down staying on the field all night