Bagwell and Wagner....hall of fame chances?

elifromlovelady

Wagner and Bagwell  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will Wagner and Bagwell make the hall?

• Both will be in this January!
    • Bagwell will be in January, Wagner eventually
    • Wagner will be in January, Bagwell Eventually
    • Bagwell will be in January, Wagner won't ever be elected
    • Wagner will be in January, Bagwell won't ever be elected
    • Both won't be elected in January, but will be eventually
    • Bagwell will be in eventually, Wagner won't ever be elected
    • Wagner will be in eventually, Bagwell won't ever be elected
    • Neither will ever be elected

Jeff Bagwell is a Hall of Famer in my book. The guy was among the most feared sluggers of his era. Should have went in with Biggio but that's my OCD. I think he gets in before Wagner. Wagner is a tougher call because he's a closer. He's sixth on the all time list. John Franco is 5th. If Franco ain't going in it's hard to see a guy behind him on the list going in. I don't see Wagner getting in. Wouldn't upset me if he didn't. I wouldn't do cartwheels if he did get elected.

Jeff Bagwell is a Hall of Famer in my book. The guy was among the most feared sluggers of his era. Should have went in with Biggio but that's my OCD. I think he gets in before Wagner. Wagner is a tougher call because he's a closer. He's sixth on the all time list. John Franco is 5th. If Franco ain't going in it's hard to see a guy behind him on the list going in. I don't see Wagner getting in. Wouldn't upset me if he didn't. I wouldn't do cartwheels if he did get elected.

Franco also played like 8 more years

I think Bagwell eventually gets in....I doubt Wagner does. If Bagwell played in NY or Boston he would be a shoe-in. That being said, I think he's one of the many that probably juiced. Forearms don't get that big and he had the classic muscle breakdown. That is just my opinion but I'm a life-long Astros fan & I don't see how you can deny what you see with your own eyes