Week Nine: Longview vs John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (6-1)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

35 would one great linebacker

I bet all of our beefy runners would do better than our current LB's. Bush, White and Anderson would be knocking heads but this program has too many players for us to be playing players both way. Remember White was knocking heads a times at LB last season before he got moved back to offense.

Anderson played some LB in the past...alongside sophomore Writt who resembles him in size and is currently killing it on JV.

Wonder what TE Mauldin would do at LB. Hmm...we already use him as a rusher on defense at times.

This is the worst ive ever seen the run defense play.

Teams can't really beat us on the edges.

Have to resort to running it straight up the middle, and it's working.

It's actually been a trend since the 2014 season IMO. I'm not sure why alot of us are just now seeing it but we've had trouble stopping spread teams from running up the middle since 2014 for some reason.

Lobos habe beaten .... Rockwall, Horn and North mesquite..... dominated each team for atleast a half.... beat 3 quality teams. If before season with a pretty much new team if you would say this is where the Lobos are.... I would say it's going pretty well! Yes, something's to work on but also some great things also!

Lobos habe beaten .... Rockwall, Horn and North mesquite..... dominated each team for atleast a half.... beat 3 quality teams. If before season with a pretty much new team if you would say this is where the Lobos are.... I would say it's going pretty well! Yes, something's to work on but also some great things also!

Hear hear... not to mention the fact that, after a starting RB went down, a sophomore stepped up like gangbusters.

People where hyping them up after beating rockwall I do remember that being talked about and they where going to be first tough test for jt and I watched them last night and they where terrible so terrible I think Easton could of beat them and I thought Easton was the worst team jt has played this year

People where hyping them up after beating rockwall I do remember that being talked about and they where going to be first tough test for jt and I watched them last night and they where terrible so terrible I think Easton could of beat them and I thought Easton was the worst team jt has played this year

I say Plano west was..

yea them country boys outta Easton Tx only know softball and turnup green festival's...

Is there any word on the starting RB samples, the transfer guy. He hasn't played the last two games. Any word on if he'll play this week?

Most likely not. Grant is doing a great job. He has all the intangibles. Good speed, great quickness and vision, and the heart of a lion.