Week Nine: Longview vs John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (6-1)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

lol

We ain't got the amount of players JT has with D1 offers either...

Wonder what the final score Friday will reflect though.

maybe its possible Parkway players are better than JT's...hmmm

anyway, LV by whatever against JT. LV has proved they are the better team.

I never said you did and I never said anything about your defense. Even though y'all are giving up nearly 30 points a game.

Lobos by 24.

its not possible for JT to have anything better than Lv in his eyes. Just because JT may have a better def, doesn't mean they have a better team. Most people know that, but we are talking about WP4L.

maybe its possible Parkway players are better than JT's...hmmm

Nah. You said we woudn't win because of D1's.

Parkway = 5 players with FBS offers

John Tyler = 5 players with FBS offers

Damn we only have 1, Longview has no chance.

Imagine believing that this program has never beaten a team with more D1's than them. lol

Nah. You said we woudn't win because of D1's.

Parkway = 5 players with FBS offers

John Tyler = 5 players with FBS offers

Damn we only have 1, Longview has no chance.

Imagine believing that this program has never beaten a team with more D1's than them. lol

I never met a person who loves to lie. I never said that.

If you think Parkway only beat Luf because of Div.1 players than you don't know anything about them. They have probably one of the best coaches in LA. Talent plus great coaching equals alot of success. I can tell you this, I would take Parkway Div.1 guys over JT. But again, it doesn't matter. LV by whatever.

Ask Rockwall who got the best offense.

I'm sure they will say yall, considering you played no defense so you had to keep scoring. lol

The Woodlands scored 63 on Lufkin but Westbrook scored 70.

Therefore, Westbrook offense > The Woodlands offense. But too bad that has already been proven false by:

The Woodlands 72

Westbrook 7

LMAO

If you think Parkway only beat Luf because of Div.1 players than you don't know anything about them. They have probably one of the best coaches in LA. Talent plus great coaching equals alot of success. I can tell you this, I would take Parkway Div.1 guys over JT. But again, it doesn't matter. LV by whatever.

I don't know about that one. Bryson, Miller, and Tay is nice.

I don't know about that one. Bryson, Miller, and Tay is nice.

If you think Parkway only beat Luf because of Div.1 players than you don't know anything about them.

You're the one that said "Parkway has this and that with D1 offers, Longview doesn't have that". lol

You brought up D1's, not me. If it didnt matter you shouldn't have brought it up.

I get it though, we ain't got a chance against all of your D1's + returning starters. lolol

You're the one that said "Parkway has this and that with D1 offers, Longview doesn't have that". lol

You brought up D1's, not me. If it didnt matter you shouldn't have brought it up.

I get it though, we ain't got a chance against all of your D1's + returning starters. lolol

you know what, your going to brag or come up with excuses if JT win or lose. so I'm going to ride with cujo. I rather eat crow than to appease your ego. I got cujo. end of the discussion. I ain't going back and forth with you anymore. You said you got your nobos, and I got CUJO.

I'm sure they will say yall, considering you played no defense so you had to keep scoring. lol

The Woodlands scored 63 on Lufkin but Westbrook scored 70.

Therefore, Westbrook offense > The Woodlands offense. But too bad that has already been proven false by:

The Woodlands 72

Westbrook 7

LMAO

What does that have to do with asking Rockwall who has the best offense and defense. Stay on subject. By the way JT was winning most of the game so Rockwall had to keep scoring to keep up with JT. JT offense was rocking all night. That's why they had over 700 total yards and scored 58 points.

Lobos by 24. Goodnight.

you know what, your going to brag or come up with excuses if JT win or lose.

We lose, ain't gonna be any excuses from me. Wanna shut someone up, show them something.

But if we win....yall will hate me even more than you already do. I remember all that offseason talk about how CUJO should have been at the top of this district because of returning starters and what not. And now it's come to my attention that we can't play with some team from Louisiana because we don't have the D1's they have. So naturally, I'm like well I guess we can't play with JT either since we don't have the D1's they have.

Challenge accepted.

it aint JT vs Lobo, its a few people with common sense vs an insecure LV fan who tries to call JT folks a slur on side, and thinks Lobo football is Gods gift to Texas

^^^

The dude won't find one post that supports the above though.

Because no one from north tyler with any common sense has posted in this thread yet + no one ever said Lobos was gods gift to THSFB.

But that's a great sign that you're winning a debate whenever someone puts words in your mouth. lol

We lose, ain't gonna be any excuses from me. Wanna shut someone up, show them something.

But if we win....yall will hate me even more than you already do. I remember all that offseason talk about how CUJO should have been at the top of this district because of returning starters and what not. And now it's come to my attention that we can't play with some team from Louisiana because we don't have the D1's they have. So naturally, I'm like well I guess we can't play with JT either since we don't have the D1's they have.

Challenge accepted.

"Challenge accepted". There is no challenge. Neither one of us is playing or coaching Friday. I think Cujo is going to win, you think Lobo is going to win, Thats it.

I'm not going to hate you more or less, cause I don't know you well enough for you to be that important to me. I hope you do well just on a "Golden rule" type level.

if the lobos win, then you should brag, although I don't know why, because many JT fans pick yall to win. You on the other hand, have been very critical of JT, so if your Lobos lose, you will probably get alot of heat thrown your way., but I'm sure it won't matter, because you will be full of excuses if it happens.

because many JT fans pick yall to win.

I haven't seen one say Longview would win.

Sure Von is going around talking about "Longview by 24"...but he know dang well that he's picking JT to win this game deep down.

He says JT plays defense and we don't...his pick is obvious.

I haven't seen one say Longview would win.

Sure Von is going around talking about "Longview by 24"...but he know dang well that he's picking JT to win this game deep down.

He says JT plays defense and we don't...his pick is obvious.

Quote me were I said Longview don't play defense in this thread. I'll wait. And no you got off subject by bringing the Woodlands and WB into the conversation. It was very simple. You said ask Rockwall who has the best defense and I countered with ask Rockwall who has the better offense. Very simple, really. Two simple questions we should ask Rockwall. I guess I'll ask them tomorrow.