Week Nine: Longview vs John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (6-1)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

Just asking if people ok with the same movie every year with same ending?

If so then ok

The new movie could always be worse than the original... why remake a great movie? For ratings?

See, what you are asking for is to replace Joe Montana... the next guy could be Steve Young... it could also be Quincey Carter... replace Saban... it could be les miles, or it could be Lane Kiffen parts 1 and 2....

The new movie could always be worse than the original... why remake a great movie? For ratings?

See, what you are asking for is to replace Joe Montana... the next guy could be Steve Young... it could also be Quincey Carter... replace Saban... it could be les miles, or it could be Lane Kiffen parts 1 and 2....

I like Quincy Carter

I got this off MaxPreps, so I can't vouch for its accuracy.

2004-2016 John King 131-31-0

1974-1987 Doug Cox 120-34-4

1988-1999 Robert Bero 92-38-3

1935-1945 Pete Shotwell 85-25-1

2000-2003 Pat Collins 30-20-0

1967-1970 Tommy Hudspeth 29-11-1

1971-1973 Clint Humphreys 21-9-1

If it is correct that would mean that no one has a higher win percentage than king.

Lobos should get rid of him for sure

It could definitely get worse instead of better...Just ask a Longhorn fan

King lose the first district home game in a million yrs, and a probably like his 4th or 5th district loss since he been there, and the fan base is going crazy. Anybody who thought LV was going to be a state contender this yr, doesn't watch enough football. This team is inexperience in many areas. Good news, is that the next 3-4 yrs for the Lobos will be pretty good. Lots of talent coming up. King is a very good coach, you guys better keep him as long as possible.

• Like 1

Suprised there absolutely no crow to eat at all one here. Absolutely no mention of we got beat it's blame the school all time winningest coach.

lol....Lobo07 want reply at all...but I know he is on smoaky because he started another thread...lol

What do you want him to say ?? I've been reading this thread & I sure didn't hear any smack coming from him. The better team won

Dude, you think the LV-JT smack started on this thread? If so, then you obviously need to go back an read threads back to last yr. Lobo07 was right along with WP4L (although not as bad) about talking smack about JT. He was quick to jump on threads about JT and put in his two cents before Fri. Go read the JT-Rockwall thread. Always had opinion about JT, when he thought LV was better than JT. Heck, he and other Lobo fans would disrespect JT, but then elevate a team like Mesquite Horn as their rival, although they only lost to Horn ONE time in like 10 games.

Now that his team got beat, where is Lobo07 to at least say congrats. As much talking as he done in the past, he should at least give that. I just find it funny. Anyway, Im just teasing 07. He seems like a good dude in my book. I respect all the things he does on his Lobo site and the posts he puts on this page.

I hope the JT players aren't acting like this. Some people don't know how to act when they win.

really dude..you read all of those posts where Lobo fans talked smack about JT, and you got the nerve to say this. JT fans haven't said anything since the win anywhere close to what some Lobo fans said about JT. Heck, Im trying to talk LV fans into getting off the "Fire John King" bandwagon.

Now Im starting to think you are a undercover Lobo dude, cause you always joking and taking up for them....lol.

One last thing Pack007, where are your post condemning WP4L, when he was cussing us out after the JT win. Did you see any Jt fan respond back with threats or same hate. But, you want to say some people don't know how to act. Its Lobo fans cussing and wanting to fire one of the best coaches in the state, but you say JT fans don't know how to act....lol.

really dude..you read all of those posts where Lobo fans talked smack about JT, and you got the nerve to say this. JT fans haven't said anything since the win anywhere close to what some Lobo fans said about JT. Heck, Im trying to talk LV fans into getting off the "Fire John King" bandwagon.

Now Im starting to think you are a undercover Lobo dude, cause you always joking and taking up for them....lol.

Sometimes you just have to ignore people. He know some of the Longview fans talk down on JT. Heck he couldn't wait for the JT and Longview thread to get started because he wanted to see drama. Hell he even gets upset when he shows respect to Longview but they don't return the favor.

As for the T High fan he must have been sleeping under a rock. He needs to go back and catch the 1st season and not the last episode.

Sometimes you just have to ignore people. He know some of the Longview fans talk down on JT. Heck he couldn't wait for the JT and Longview thread to get started because he wanted to see drama. Hell he even gets upset when he shows respect to Longview but they don't return the favor.

As for the T High fan he must have been sleeping under a rock. He needs to go back and catch the 1st season and not the last episode.

Yep, he was was trying to be Don King and hype up the smack talk,, but now he trying to act like a different person. Remember when he said this:

Pack007, on 16 Oct 2016 - 2:33 PM, said:

This thread isn't what I thought it would be. Come on JT and lobo fans!! Smh

Yep, he was was trying to be Don King and hype up the smack talk,, but now he trying to act like a different person. Remember when

Pack007, on 16 Oct 2016 - 2:33 PM, said:

This thread isn't what I thought it would be. Come on JT and lobo fans!! Smh

I do. That's why I told him don't start no mess.

Congrats to JT for a solid game. The last 4th down was fitting, smith under pressure fumbles to himself continues to scramble and hits receiver for a first down. He's a playmaker.

I also was quite impressed by Miller. I saw him in 2 games last year and saw his speed but really was not seeing him as someone who was recruited by Texas as a sophmore. He showed up on both sides ofvthe ball.

If the Longview staff insists on playing undersized linebackers, they need to be stunting on a consistent basis. You have to use that speed. Can't expect a 180 pounder to win straight up battles with 250 pounders on a consistent basis.