Grapeland (3-4) at Tenaha (7-0)

GreezyChef

Grapeland at Tenaha  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Mad props to the young fella, but I had to cast my ballot for my hometown boy.

I voted for your guy as well, you git like 8 votes....spread tha love

I voted for your guy as well, you git like 8 votes....spread tha love

So, pretty much like real voting then? Vote early and often?

I've already voted for Hillary twice, but I've been slacking. My dead great-aunt has voted for her, like, seven or eight times.

So, pretty much like real voting then? Vote early and often?

I've already voted for Hillary twice, but I've been slacking. My dead great-aunt has voted for her, like, seven or eight times.

Yeah the graveyard vote is strong with the libs.. My uncle voted repub fo 60 years til he died, this year he's voting Democrat..

• Like 2

I've been quiet for a few years...first of all because this forum has been taken over by some really immature loudmouths that act like two year olds arguing back and forth.....2nd of all because I prefer to read actual stats etc. and parts of the forums where there aren't childish put downs over and over.....Most Grapeland fans haven't been saying squat on here at least as far as bragging...all this bull about us bragging? Uhm that would be one person...as far as I have seen no one else has said much at all...so how about you guys stop the Hillary act...lies lies lies...we may not win...it won't be the end of the world. We'll live on to play another day...I think there are a few people with short man syndrome on here...bragging to cover up your personal issues. We are a young team that has it's ups and downs...Hopefully we can get better with time...nope, no world beaters here, just some fine young men with some moral coaches trying to get better...I pick the Sandies to win..why? Because I never pick against my two teams...The Cowboys and the Sandies...See ya there...

I've been quiet for a few years...first of all because this forum has been taken over by some really immature loudmouths that act like two year olds arguing back and forth.....2nd of all because I prefer to read actual stats etc. and parts of the forums where there aren't childish put downs over and over.....Most Grapeland fans haven't been saying squat on here at least as far as bragging...all this bull about us bragging? Uhm that would be one person...as far as I have seen no one else has said much at all...so how about you guys stop the Hillary act...lies lies lies...we may not win...it won't be the end of the world. We'll live on to play another day...I think there are a few people with short man syndrome on here...bragging to cover up your personal issues. We are a young team that has it's ups and downs...Hopefully we can get better with time...nope, no world beaters here, just some fine young men with some moral coaches trying to get better...I pick the Sandies to win..why? Because I never pick against my two teams...The Cowboys and the Sandies...See ya there...

From the word Im getting the whippin your boys are gonna take falls on the hands of the coach.... dont know the guy but the word of mouth that I have heard informs me that his cockiness weeks ago stating that he has better athletes than tenaha and that they will beat tenaha handily is why the lights will go out on the scoreboard this saturday evening... also never met horn but have heard that he is an abrasive #### and does not mind doing that to yall lol... Lord have mercy on yalls soul

From the word Im getting the whippin your boys are gonna take falls on the hands of the coach.... dont know the guy but the word of mouth that I have heard informs me that his cockiness weeks ago stating that he has better athletes than tenaha and that they will beat tenaha handily is why the lights will go out on the scoreboard this saturday evening... also never met horn but have heard that he is an abrasive #### and does not mind doing that to yall lol... Lord have mercy on yalls soul

Oh come on...wherever you got that word of mouth please reveal the fool(fools)....I'm sure this wasn't said or was said by some idiot that coaches from the stands! Wayne Mahaffey is a quiet, unassuming, humble, Christian coach. He NEVER brags not even privately...what a stupid thing to say good grief..this validates exactly what I said originally about who posts on here.....You are just trying to create locker room material.....once again GOOD GRIEF! Oh and cocky? lol He has won a state championship, has many players that have played college football and twelve or so that have played Pro Football and still isn't cocky....those of us who know him are giggling even imagining him as cocky.

Oh come on...wherever you got that word of mouth please reveal the fool(fools)....I'm sure this wasn't said or was said by some idiot that coaches from the stands! Wayne Mahaffey is a quiet, unassuming, humble, Christian coach. He NEVER brags not even privately...what a stupid thing to say good grief..this validates exactly what I said originally about who posts on here.....You are just trying to create locker room material.....once again GOOD GRIEF! Oh and cocky? lol He has won a state championship, has many players that have played college football and twelve or so that have played Pro Football and still isn't cocky....those of us who know him are giggling even imagining him as cocky.

Awesome... glad hes a great guy... as I hope he would be working with kids... maybe I should reword it... did not mean that it came from the head coach, but A coach from grapeland stated that they were not worried about tenaha because they had more athletes than tenaha...again the guy stating this said he heard it...maybe you are right maybe you know more than me... i would just hope the men coaching your kids would have more sense than to say that... havent seen either team play just going by what I have seen in the past... good luck to you guys this week.... you will need it

All I've gathered Is a guy from Grapeland, not a coach, said Grapeland has the 2 best athletes in the district. #7 and #11.

But I'm not in coaching circles. If they have a coach saying that, then good for them. Probably trying to give his kids a little confidence.

We don't need no stinking bulletin board material. A few years ago Grapeland put us out of the playoffs in what was the worst playoff loss in school history. We ain't forgot.

Grapeland needs to stay injury free in this game. They will probably play Tenaha again. But they need to stay injury free and beat the next two. Then the next two after that. You might just see Grapeland run the ball all night. Clock.

Grapeland needs to stay injury free in this game. They will probably play Tenaha again. But they need to stay injury free and beat the next two. Then the next two after that. You might just see Grapeland run the ball all night. Clock.

To be honest the only chance yall have is with short quick accurate passes. Hit #7 in the seams, or with a quick slant.

Don't run it, throw it 40 times.