White Oak @ Redwater

FootballFanatic16

After seeing both teams play this season, This won't even be a close game.

White Oak wins by 40+pts

And a heads up to the Roughneck Faithful Fans going to the game in Redwater..Get a tetanus shot before the game.

Visitor's side stands are ####..Looks like the freshman beginners class in welding put the bleachers together.

Yes....we all know how good WO is this year. They are huge favorites to win. Tell you what though....that's not going to stop me cheering for the Dragons! This thread can now continue so that WO fans can keep telling themselves how good their team is. Let's pray for no injuries and a clean game.

Any given Friday night.

• Like 1

Yes....we all know how good WO is this year. They are huge favorites to win. Tell you what though....that's not going to stop me cheering for the Dragons! This thread can now continue so that WO fans can keep telling themselves how good their team is. Let's pray for no injuries and a clean game.

Any given Friday night.

I haven't taken anything away from Redwater. They are 2-0 in district! This very well could be 1-2 in the district when it's all said and done. Y'all have a talented team and have gotten better as the year has progressed. Goodluck to the Dragons this Friday.