White Oak @ Redwater

FootballFanatic16

Yes....we all know how good WO is this year. They are huge favorites to win. Tell you what though....that's not going to stop me cheering for the Dragons! This thread can now continue so that WO fans can keep telling themselves how good their team is. Let's pray for no injuries and a clean game.

Any given Friday night.

Yes....we all know how good WO is this year. They are huge favorites to win. Tell you what though....that's not going to stop me cheering for the Dragons! This thread can now continue so that WO fans can keep telling themselves how good their team is. Let's pray for no injuries and a clean game.

Any given Friday night.

So "WO fans can keep telling themselves how good their team is?" Really? WO supports their team, just as you do yours.... and are no less excited than you would be. They have a record that they should feel proud of. Perhaps you should dial your sensitivity meter down a bit. 😂

So happy to know you'll still be cheering for your team, though!

I don't think Redwater can play with a good passing offense, and they will struggle against White Oaks defense. White Oak 56 Redwater 10

RW played the last six years with DF a team that threw the ball around as well as anyone during that time and more than held their own. Do not EVER underestimate RW. They are sneaky good especially in big games at home.

White Oak will win this one. They wont get a true test till they run in to a good team in the playoffs that can defend a pass. White Oak can throw the ball but has no run game at all!

Stats will say other wise... Sorry about that Arp game...

Good luck beating Brock, Malakoff, Franklin, Sunnyvale, and I could name a few others. Dont get ahead of yourselves WO. Oh and I am fine with us losing to Arp by 1 point. They are a good team and a big rival so that game was a toss up from the start!

We will cross that bridge when we get to it. I just firmly believe that our passing game is going to be a challenge to stop. Until someone does that, the running game is there to keep people off balance when they want to drop 7 into coverage. My opinion is we have one of the best route running and downfield blocking WR cores in east Texas. That's my opinion. I do believe down the road things will become more difficult as it always does. We're taking it one game at a time at the moment. Our goal is to win number 8 this Friday.

RW played the last six years with DF a team that threw the ball around as well as anyone during that time and more than held their own. Do not EVER underestimate RW. They are sneaky good especially in big games at home.

Having watched game film of White Oak the only way I see RW holding their own is for the field to be a mud pit (hint: water the field the night before works. lol)

W.O. looks to be fundamentally sound on both sides of the ball and what impressed me most was the front 5 protecting the QB. I just don't see RW, NB or Jefferson slowing down W.O.

2015 RW 8 DF 0 (DF was 5-7)

2014 RW 36 DF 6 (DF was 1-9)

2013 DF 26 RW 7

2012 DF 35 RW 18

2011 RW 43 DF 26 and DF 55 RW 13 in playoffs

2010 DF 47 RW 0

White Oak looked good. Redwater is talented. Don't let the scoreboard tell you otherwise. White Oak defense looked great and offense had its ups and downs with Hood going down in the 2Q, but backup came in and did a phenomenal job. Redwater defense is stout, White Oak had to earn every yard they gained. Great game played by both.

White Oak looked good. Redwater is talented. Don't let the scoreboard tell you otherwise. White Oak defense looked great and offense had its ups and downs with Hood going down in the 2Q, but backup came in and did a phenomenal job. Redwater defense is stout, White Oak had to earn every yard they gained. Great game played by both.

From the game film I saw last week WO offensive system makes it easy for a backup QB to come in and do well. Hate to hear the starter QB going out. Probably kept the score from being 50+.

Probably kept the score from being 50+.

White Oak was clearly the better team last night. Their defense was more impressive than their offense to me. The White Oak kids are very smart and disciplined ball players. They know their job and execute. Redwater defense was wore out because the offense couldn't do anything against White Oak. Having said that, I disagree with the quote above. RW played pretty good defense against a high powered offense. 14 0 at half time. Tell me...how many schools have done that vs WO this year? Congrats WO.

I have a lot of respect for WO every time I see them and the community. Great fans. If I lived in that area, my kids would go there.

White Oak was clearly the better team last night. Their defense was more impressive than their offense to me. The White Oak kids are very smart and disciplined ball players. They know their job and execute. Redwater defense was wore out because the offense couldn't do anything against White Oak. Having said that, I disagree with the quote above. RW played pretty good defense against a high powered offense. 14 0 at half time. Tell me...how many schools have done that vs WO this year? Congrats WO.

I have a lot of respect for WO every time I see them and the community. Great fans. If I lived in that area, my kids would go there.

Yes. Every yard White Oak gained on offense was earned. Redwater's defense is good. Once the offense gets going Redwater could be pretty good.

Hey, I'm not looking forward for NB be playing W.O. last game of the season. I saw the same thing on game film. The W.O. players execute on both sides of the ball.

When you have your starting QB go out it can stall the offense a bit.