Gilmer @ Spring Hill

SHillBuckeye

Who cares about the thoughts on this game. What really matters is, Kris Boyd is playing excellent tonight.

Dang right Kris is playing excellent.

I love your enthusiasm for all East Texas teams and players, good luck against the Bears, they got a heck of a team.

Gilmer pads the stats on this game. We will probably get accused for running up the score in this one. Oh well, we have a lot of work to do before the playoffs start and if the Panthers have to be the victim, so be it.

Dang right Kris is playing excellent.

I love your enthusiasm for all East Texas teams and players, good luck against the Bears, they got a heck of a team.

Gilmer pads the stats on this game. We will probably get accused for running up the score in this one. Oh well, we have a lot of work to do before the playoffs start and if the Panthers have to be the victim, so be it.

I'm a football fan in general, but I love East Texas high school football. My wife would be even more upset at me if there were more games on Saturday's haha.

I'm a football fan in general, but I love East Texas high school football. My wife would be even more upset at me if there were more games on Saturday's haha.

Yeah, I have noticed a pattern in your view for scheduling East Texas High School Football games.

You want to be able to watch your Rabbits on Friday night, and then what ever is the biggest game in the region should be scheduled on Saturday night so you can go to both.

I like the way you think.

Yeah, I have noticed a pattern in your view for scheduling East Texas High School Football games.

You want to be able to watch your Rabbits on Friday night, and then what ever is the biggest game in the region should be scheduled on Saturday night so you can go to both.

I like the way you think.

Lol that's it! Doesn't make sense why they don't schedule games like that on Saturday. There were tons of ATL fans that wanted to go.

On a different note, really wanted to see Boyd get that pick :/

Gilmer many times plays to competition. After a big win over Gladewater, look for them to be a little flat in the first half, but pulling away in second half. Hope I'm wrong and it's 42-0 at the half.

Your right Jub,,, I can't count the times on my fingers, that I've seen the Bucks, not bounce right back over a big win in district, but rather fall a little flat. Still won most of those games, but they just looked like they hadn't taken their B-12 shots. Lack of energy,, etc. etc. I remember a couple of games in the last ten years, where we were supposed to just romp and stomp over SHill, but SHill put up a good fight and we sweated a little before halftime was over. I don't know how that happens, especially with Jeff Traylor at the helm so many years. He was one of the best motivators around. Pretty confident Matt Turner has us where we need to be. But,,, we have to remember, this next week is Yamboree week. Keeping the kids heads screwed on straight will be a chore. I've seen us flat as a flitter when the Tateree has came around, several times. I'm kinda glad we're in SHill this week, and not Gilmer,,, maybe they'll stay more focused.