Gilmer @ Spring Hill

SHillBuckeye

Maybe we can just play a lil better than last week and get out healthy. I won't ever pic a team to beat us but I do understand the reality of the situation. If we could have some success against Gilmer I think it would only help us finish strong. Our last two games are against teams that will give us the best chance for a district win. No matter the score this week the battle for the 4th spot starts next week. Never give up. Never give in

• Like 1

Spring Hill has a zero chance ! To say they won't give up is well kinda redundant.,, most kids play hard on all teams... you don't get trophys for doing what your supposed to anyway! But that's our society today! Bottom line Spring Hill is just Bad at football... not all sports just really bad at this sport

Spring Hill has a zero chance ! To say they won't give up is well kinda redundant.,, most kids play hard on all teams... you don't get trophys for doing what your supposed to anyway! But that's our society today! Bottom line Spring Hill is just Bad at football... not all sports just really bad at this sport

No there is always a chance and I see teams give up all the time. I don't see any point to what you are saying. You think I should get on here and bash a bunch of kids who work extremely hard and not bring up any positives?

You know, Spring Hill has beaten Gilmer before when everyone thought they had no business playing them in the first place, but guess what......it happened! I don't give a rats backside how good Gilmer is, they can be beaten! People come on here and say that SH is just not good in football, that we ####, that we are a weak team, and we have no business being a 4A team......well, you know what, we have more heart and guts than any other team around, and we will not give up, and we will keep on fighting, and other teams will know that they just faced a determined Spring Hill Panther squad that will not lie down for anyone! BTH!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't razz on anybody that was having a bad year (unless it's a rival, or a team I definitely don't like :lol:. You know who you are!). I kind of hate it when people say this team should donkey-stomp that team, even if it could be true. I have seen many times where one team is supposed to do just that, and for whatever reason didn't. Yes, they win the game the vast majority of the time, but the win didn't do the victor any good in that they didn't try to improve. They were usually FLAT, and didn't put their work in that week. That is not a good thing. IMPROVING is the goal, and there are many areas this Buckeye team needs to improve in.

Will Gilmer win? Yes. Will they improve? I think they will, but they still got to put the work in.

Just keep runnin your mouth football fan. Most likely the only talent you ever had. Bashing any school when they are not up to your standards must do wonders for your ego. I haven't tried it yet,is there a class I can take or do I just need simple thought and a key board?

Who is bashing???? Please read ok!!!! I said at football! I'm sorry but I can imagine you are from Spring Hill! I'm not even from Longview but my take is that people from Spring Hill are the first to bash the schools of Longview and pine tree about everything!!! Not sure why, but it happens a lot .... Spring Hill is a fine school.... at football... no