Gilmer @ Spring Hill

SHillBuckeye

The parents only want what's best for their kids, and if that means going above and beyond, then so be it! True, SH could have moved to 3A D1, but we didn't! We don't doctor our numbers like some schools do to gain advantage in another smaller classification! Spring Hill is a great place to live and go to school, and when I see or hear someone bashing SH, it really irritates me to no end! Try showing a little class Gilmer, it won't hurt you to do so!

Why u saying Gilmer? R we suppose to judge all of Spring Hill folks by your foolishness? Didn't think so!

Yes he is good for a Freshman. This will be his 3rd varsity game. The Freshman team was undefeated but was merged with the jv after grades came out.

The o-line is without 2 of its best due to injury and was struggling before that. So that is a real concern, but they are definitely better than last year.

Yes he is good for a Freshman. This will be his 3rd varsity game. The Freshman team was undefeated but was merged with the jv after grades came out.

The o-line is without 2 of its best due to injury and was struggling before that. So that is a real concern, but they are definitely better than last year.

Why do you think Spring Hill is better than last year?

ame="Acewell" post="2450178" timestamp="1477010617"]

Maybe complaining is wrong word. Whining, griping, crying. Not sure what word you want to use

That sounds like your old coach Jeff Traylor.

You are just trolling because you know that was our AD.

All I see him doing is coaching our kids.