Gilmer @ Spring Hill

SHillBuckeye

If your not from here how could possibly have any idea about spring hill or its people. If you don't think your comments could be considered bashing maybe you should read them agian. You are correct that we have been down in football recently but we still have pride so be careful jumping on it and you wont get a response from me. These kids deserve better than what we have given them the past few years so if it takes a old grumpy guy like me to defend them than I will. Good luck with whoever you support.

• Like 1

You have lost your big government mind. We are here because my parents made a choice for me to go to a smaller school. And when I grew up I wanted the same for my kids. It's a lil bigger now than when I was in school but I still see alot of the same last names now. Maybe they were thinking same as me. Community is a big part of the school and large schools just don't have that. You can keep your big school dream small schools don't need it.

To be honest Spring Hill is lacking education wise...kids leaving due to lack of programs a d opportunity! It's called common sense! I guess your ok with the highest tax rate in the area huh... and what do Spring Hill residents get for that?im starting to get where your comming from! So you are acting exactly like I thought! Typical

Ask Allen if large schools don't have community

tax payers money is wasted by over lap in spending.... this town does not need 4 school districts.... 4 football stadiums... 4 administrations.... 4 sets of everything all at tax payers expense..... and you are dead wrong that big schools can't have community sense.... I think I know what you are getting at and I don't like it!! We just agree to disagree!

If it keeps thinkers like you away ill pay double. I love the fact that you have compared us to Allen. You need to go work your magic in that area. They love big school stuff. Do have anymore mind blowing analysis of East Texas that could make us more like DFW. I think you have forgotten why us simple folk live here.

just see where kids are going .... enough said... never said Spring Hill was a bad school..,,ever!!! Good luck! All depends on the kid a d where they are comfortable.... big or small schools! Period!

Typical Spring Hill!

Simple folk????? In Spring Hill???? Ha

This ain't he haw!!!

If you read again... you said big schools can't have a community feeling.... they prove you totally wrong!

Good luck!!! See you at the Lobo game!

You know, Spring Hill has beaten Gilmer before when everyone thought they had no business playing them in the first place, but guess what......it happened! I don't give a rats backside how good Gilmer is, they can be beaten! People come on here and say that SH is just not good in football, that we ####, that we are a weak team, and we have no business being a 4A team......well, you know what, we have more heart and guts than any other team around, and we will not give up, and we will keep on fighting, and other teams will know that they just faced a determined Spring Hill Panther squad that will not lie down for anyone! BTH!!!!!!!!!

And when exactly did Spring Hill beat Gilmer when everyone thought they had no business playing them?

I believe this is correct, but if I am wrong, let me know:

1. Spring Hill beat Gilmer one time in the 1980`s. Gilmer did not make the playoffs that season.

2. Spring Hill did not beat Gilmer in the 1990's.

3. Spring Hill beat Gilmer in the 2000 season. Gilmer did not make the playoffs that season. Traylor took over in 2001.

4. Spring Hill has not beaten Gilmer since 2000.

So I ask again, when exactly did Spring Hill beat Gilmer when everyone thought they had no business playing them?

By the way, it ain't happening Friday.

The first thing we were told at Gilmer when preparing for the Spring Hill games in the 1990's was that their players would run their mouth the entire game, no matter what the score was. This was true. Spring Hill players were arrogant jerks. It was true in the 1990's and from talking with the parents of kids who have played Spring Hill the past couple of seasons, it is still true today.

The parents only want what's best for their kids, and if that means going above and beyond, then so be it! True, SH could have moved to 3A D1, but we didn't! We don't doctor our numbers like some schools do to gain advantage in another smaller classification! Spring Hill is a great place to live and go to school, and when I see or hear someone bashing SH, it really irritates me to no end! Try showing a little class Gilmer, it won't hurt you to do so!

The parents only want what's best for their kids, and if that means going above and beyond, then so be it! True, SH could have moved to 3A D1, but we didn't! We don't doctor our numbers like some schools do to gain advantage in another smaller classification! Spring Hill is a great place to live and go to school, and when I see or hear someone bashing SH, it really irritates me to no end! Try showing a little class Gilmer, it won't hurt you to do so!

Surely no one adjusts enrollment numbers to be in a lower classification. Who would do such a thing?

• Like 1

Hmmm, this thread really took a wrong turn! Let's get back to football shall we? SH will play to the end, but this game will be over pretty quick. Look for Gilmer to play starters until halftime, maybe a few plays in the 3rd, then work on the run game. Look for Gilmer to put up some big numbers in the passing game Friday!

Gilmer 70

SH 12 (maybe)

The guy isn't from Gilmer so why would u bring Gilmer into the little spring hill beef and don't just throw out little jabs put a name with it on the school that doctors their numbers