Gilmer @ Spring Hill

SHillBuckeye

We don't have another rb or safety.

Our back up is hurt.

Gilmer isn't known to play dirty but something is setting these kids off.

Spring Hill intercepts Gilmer and returns it to one yrd line then fumbles it out of the end zone on next play. Good grief.

Gilmer isn't known for playing dirty??????? That's all they do is play dirty! I'm at this game, and Gilmer is hitting after the whistle has blown, and we're tired of taking their sorry excuse of behavior!

Bruh? It looks just the opposite on the East side of field. SH had 2 players ejected and Gilmer 1. Yall ahead in that department! Your coach should have been ejected He was doing his Best JT impression and got away with it. Lol 😝

I'm at the Same Game you are and looks like it's both sides that's doing the late hitting and the first late hit was from your side but Gilmer plays Dirty and always has Whatever!!! Spring Hill Kids are playing hard and playing like they want to win and your on here running your mouth about Gilmer being Dirty!!!

Gilmer isn't known for playing dirty??????? That's all they do is play dirty! I'm at this game, and Gilmer is hitting after the whistle has blown, and we're tired of taking their sorry excuse of behavior!

When you throw punches You should be ejected and that's what all 3 players did!!! Spring Hill Defense is playing Great and their kids outplayed us in the 1st Half we don't come out and play in the 2nd Half we in trouble

I agree. It's a good life lesson. Better to learn it now than be in jail later.

• Like 1