Beckville (1-3) at Elysian Fields (3-0)

BigDave

Here's a thought for you guys in EF. If Beckville takes their horn on road games, y'all need to really vamp up your defense. That is the loudest horn I have ever heard. You don't want it going off any more than it has to. It is painful to old ears I promise.

I was hearing that damn horn in my sleep Friday night. I would have hated to be at that game they scored 77 points

If nothing else, at least as the year goes Beckville's team is gaining a little respect. Earlier in district, every team we played said Beckville would get smoked and it wouldn't be a game. Regardless of what the final score was, the boys were complimented on their play. We know we are the under-dog going in, but the boys play hard from start to finish. They are a young team,2-3 Srs on Defense , with 1 lineman,1 back and 1(sometimes 2) receivers on Offence. They will miss the players that graduate next year, but several of the Sophomores that play, will be more experienced.

In order to win, they will have to score one more point.

Beckville fans will need to use the restroom before they get to the stadium. No restrooms on visitor side

Does Beckville have restrooms on their visitors' side? Why make an issue of it at another stadium when you have the same issue at yours?

• Like 1

E. F. was courteous in building their stadium as was Beckville. They were built where the visitors don't have to look into the sun during the games. We figure a walk to the other side for restrooms and snacks were an even trade.

• Like 1