Clarksville Vs. Maud

FootballKrazy10

GreezyChef..... Im only simply saying what the players are saying. Maybe only 2-3 of the players on that football team actually play because they care about the game. Most of them are just there to say they play varsity football.. Everyone from that area knows basketball is king there and that's the sport that the community backs. Am I saying its right? No I am not but I just know how things work in that community

No one said anything about blaming 0-8 on refs. Never said refs cost Clarksville the game. Just stating facts. Clarksville was getting yards in chunks and in the first half they had several long yardage plays called back by holding calls from the same ref everytime. He was on the Maud sideline all 4 quarters. In the second half, he put his flag in his pocket.Take these comments however you choose to take them but this is fact.

No one said anything about blaming 0-8 on refs. Never said refs cost Clarksville the game. Just stating facts. Clarksville was getting yards in chunks and in the first half they had several long yardage plays called back by holding calls from the same ref everytime. He was on the Maud sideline all 4 quarters. In the second half, he put his flag in his pocket.Take these comments however you choose to take them but this is fact.

Who is this directed at?