AP Top Ten 3A

lionpride08

next in line to move up is cameron then east bernard then george west.......... i think we have a shot at rockdale they have to play mcgregor then franklin while we have jarrell then rockdale and just got off a bye week so we pretty much have two weeks to get ready for them.

Im hope that they learned something seeing that waco connally cameron and mcgregor all passed the ball on us pretty well but connally was the only team to beat us down field with a deep pass which they did twice both for a td in the first quarter. we by no means have the same db'S or safetys that we had last year bc they were all seniors and one jr now all freshman with one sophmore and one senior

One thing that is a fact in the Rockdale/Franklin game coming up in a few weeks.. It will be very unlikely that the Tigers get the opportunity to score 3 TDs off of kick-off returns ( we won't kick it deep) or Pick sixes cause we don't throw the ball much... But in saying that Rockdale has one of the fastest teams I have seen in a long time... We will have to sustain long drives to chew up the clock and score to keep that athletic offense the Tigers have off the field to limit their opportunities.. Will be a fun game...

I totally agree with you FT78.. Got to control the clock and score... Also what I saw in the Rockdale/Cameron game.... Man Rockdale has lots of speed... #1,#5 and #20 can flat out go... We will have to be very disciplined... Rockdale is a good team... But if they cannot stop our rushing attack I like our chances.. Plus we should be healthy by then....

they do have some that make D1 and D2 lone star gridiron has been the most accurate since 2013..... 1brock 2 malakoff 3 franklin 3 white oak 3 rockdale 6 sunnyvale 7 grandview 8 clyde 9 halletsville 9 pottsboro for D1 and 1 newton 2 cisco 3 canadian 4 east bernard 5 crockett 6 gunter 7 eastland 8 elysian fields 9 coleman 10 boling for D2

• Like 1

1-this talk of Oak versus Minny is way too early

2-Confused; are you talking about track or football?

Mineola is giving up and average of 7 points a game in their last 5 games, after falling to two very good 4A teams. WO doesn't have enough speed to play with the Jackets. Mineola we be there in the end

1-this talk of Oak versus Minny is way too early

2-Confused; are you talking about track or football?

Why is it too early? I like how you played the "old what does speed have to do with football" routine. What makes it meaningful for Minny is that they are FAST on defense. I agree, Minny will be too much for WO. It'll come down to Minny/Sunny again.

Why is it too early? I like how you played the "old what does speed have to do with football" routine. What makes it meaningful for Minny is that they are FAST on defense. I agree, Minny will be too much for WO. It'll come down to Minny/Sunny again.

Mineola won't play anyone as good as Van or Kaufman in the play-offs until they meet Brock in the Semi's......if the Jackets play to their abilities.

Some big headed mineola fans on here for sure.

No big head here, just looking at facts.

2015: Jacket Off. avg. 38.9 pg and Def. 14.8 pa

2016: Jacket Off. avg. ​44.2 pg and Def. 17.1 pa thru 7 games with all pre-district games against 4A D1 except for Brownsboro D2.

And the starters have been on the sideline for most of the 2nd half of all of the district games.