BEST DB's in East TX?

RoughAndReady

First I want to say offers don't make always come to some of the best players. The Unit* of Carthage did a great job against us so Hats off to them. To name some stand outs that you man from Van Bledsoe is a talent he doesn't have any D1 offers as of yet that I know but that you man can flat out play As for the you man from Nac got to watch him in person and I don't see what everyone else see's. Not that isn't a good player but Jones from Nac is special he's not him. Now that I've stepped on toes I will prop up not 1, not 2 but 3 players who are exceptional DBs for the BUCKEYES. La Tech commit #12 FS Lol in Hurt 6'4 185 All kinds of length great ball tracking leading The state last year with 12 INTs on the year and a slobber knocker of a hitter. Next Ok State Commit #13 CB Lamarcus Morton All around great player sound tackler physical prototypical size and will out fight you. #7 FS Kameryn 6Cuevas fastest BUCKEYE on the squad just like when he runs the ball he arrives to the ball with Bad attention making balls Carriers pay the price not to mention if you break away to the open field he will hawk you down. During last year's game against Celina they go Deep to the Tight End kid was 6'5 with hops and Cuevas came down with it. A lol homerish but these you men have done a great job.

• Like 1

He's a safety, and a dang good one. Brandon Jones is now the starter at Free Safety for Texas and doing a great job, Josh will not be as good as quick but he can play.

No offense, but no one in Texas secondary is doing a good job at anything. Lol

As for the original question, technically is Thompson at Nac. But much like Miller at JT, he hasn't looked like 4 star talent apparently.

Best DB I've seen all year is actually Longview S Traveion Wesbster. Very dominant player.

I asked you a simple question. Where in my post did I say you said anything about Lufkin having a better db.

Pack knows what he's talking about.

He saw Lufkin's non 4 star WR's smoke Nac's entire secondary Week 2.

Heck believe Malik Jackson had a field day on him.