3A Top 5 in each Region

RED8721

yup. It's cause they know I just pointed out truth. Fact is first td came from an Arp turn over on the opening kickoff, fact td #2 came from a deflected pass that would have left ef 4th and long but landed right into the ef receivers hand. So Arp was down 14-0 before it's offense hit the field. After that Arp without its best player outscored EF 27-20. Give EF credit. They put together a great game winning drive. Hughes was 22-27 passing for 192 yards.

dont forget to add that arp had 12 guys on the field to score one of their td, he'll EF turned the ball over twice in the end zone so I believe this two turn over equals out the difference is we capitalize on then, and come out with the victory, and always remember this no matter what you say are think. Elysian Fields yellow Jackets is the district 9 3-A D-2 champion #gridfor5.

The whole point of the post was folks are talking like EF was a clean and clear better team than Arp. Fact is both are solid and everyone who seen them knows that Arp could beat EF and is right up there with them.

Arp can't stop the pass,

Trolling a little here but... In my opinion Waskom's last two teams would have run roughshod through this district. I expect this year's Newton team to be very close to what Waskom was. That would put them on another level if that is true.

But the games have to be played to prove or disprove that.

• Like 1

better than EF at this point

Man Plz, Arp hasn't matched EF in pts against the same teams so stop that bs....not even close, your are worse than homer your a straight up loser...and this ain't got nothing to do with smack talk cause your dead freakin serious when it comes to Arp and it's false politicing for a team that even sport writers have fallen for to hearing this bs from you every freakin yr, even the sideline guys have fallen to hearing your bs....

Arp can stop the pass,

Rock I'm sure you meant to say CAN'T....

Man Plz, Arp hasn't matched EF in pts against the same teams so stop that bs....not even close, your are worse than homer your a straight up loser...and this ain't got nothing to do with smack talk cause your dead freakin serious when it comes to Arp and it's false politicing for a team that even sport writers have fallen for to hearing this bs from you every freakin yr, even the sideline guys have fallen to hearing your bs....

Cmon man you are showing ignorance. I'll leave this here and let you stew on it.

Arp 329 total yards

Ef 326 total yards

Arp 2 fumbles lost

Ef 2 INTS when y'all tried the deep ball to end zone. Should have been 3/3 but one slipped through our safeties hands for an EF td.

I gave y'all lots of love but cmon man. Y'all squeaked by Arp without their best player who also by the way is probably gonna be defensive mvp of the district. So get your popcorn ready the Arp train station is loading up now and about to shock some folks

Hmmmmmm

Oops....

rock I luv ya man, you know we are tight....but y'all know in your hearts playing Arp again is the last team y'all wanna see in region.

I believe EF has played arp twice in the same season in 07, and 12, both times EF come out With the victory, we love you too brother, #grindfor5
  • Like 1

We played ARP last year in the 2nd round. They beat us although I don't think the final score was a true reflection of how close the game was.

They were extremely athletic and had a lot coming back this year. I had a feeling (as did many obviously) that they would make a serious run this year.

Just looking at region 3 on paper that is going to be a blood bath with some really really good football teams over there. Still though I truly believe that all roads to the state title go through Newton this year.

I agree. However, I know very little about Region I, Region IV. Anyone from there have a say? Cisco comes to mind but only because of there name.

I agree. However, I know very little about Region I, Region IV. Anyone from there have a say? Cisco comes to mind but only because of there name.

Yeah I dont know much about either region myself. Yes im sure Cisco will have a say in it and it looks like East Bernard might be the big dog in Region 4. Also like i said Gunter is definitely a team to be on the look out for this year as well.