Kaufman at Van

Minevan88

With the QB issues we've had (season ending to our top two)...Kaufman has had to rely pretty much on our running game .. And our O-Line has responded very well!! #75 6'4 285 lbs leads the way with lots of help from the smallest guy on the line at 268 lbs.. RBs Johnson- Dekembe - Bulldozer Morris at 6'3 235 pretty much just plows over folks then throw in Dre Prox on the jet sweeps and occasional wildcat !!!

But the biggest thing in this game is going to have to be our Defense.. I think they will be the key to win this game...Can they keep Vans powerful offense from scoring 35 or more pts?? In my opinion their going to have to to have a chance to pull this one out..

Yes I'm a Homer .. We have found ways to win with 3rd QB , that goes to Great Coaching by Burleson and Staff and the will to win by MY LIONS!!

Win or lose this is what I love about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! Both teams playing hard for their schools, community , and most of all each other...

I have seen both these teams this season. It appears to me that Kaufman has progressed as the season has gone along. They also possess a powerful run game with maulers up front. I think their ability to run the ball and control the clock is the difference in this game. I'm taking the Lions in a close one.

With the QB issues we've had (season ending to our top two)...Kaufman has had to rely pretty much on our running game .. And our O-Line has responded very well!! #75 6'4 285 lbs leads the way with lots of help from the smallest guy on the line at 268 lbs.. RBs Johnson- Dekembe - Bulldozer Morris at 6'3 235 pretty much just plows over folks then throw in Dre Prox on the jet sweeps and occasional wildcat !!!

But the biggest thing in this game is going to have to be our Defense.. I think they will be the key to win this game...Can they keep Vans powerful offense from scoring 35 or more pts?? In my opinion their going to have to to have a chance to pull this one out..

Yes I'm a Homer .. We have found ways to win with 3rd QB , that goes to Great Coaching by Burleson and Staff and the will to win by MY LIONS!!

Win or lose this is what I love about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! Both teams playing hard for their schools, community , and most of all each other...

Is that the same O-Line you was talking about year, when we played yall?

No problem.. Love being the underdogs!! Gonna be playing for DC... But we've got mabank this week .. Will worry about Van after that..

those SECTION8 living DUMPSTER JUICE HOOD RATS coming for your boys on the 28th VANDALNATION!!

Section 8? Is that where all my tax money is going?

Section 8? Is that where all my tax money is going?

That's what some of YOUR fans have been calling our team!! Love it though.. They've had HOOD RATS written on their helmets for a week at practice...

Is that the same O-Line you was talking about year, when we played yall?

Plus a few others yes

That's what some of YOUR fans have been calling our team!! Love it though.. They've had HOOD RATS written on their helmets for a week at practice...

Plus a few others yes

Obviously whoever made that statement is an idiot. Every town has a few of them. That is not a representation of Van though.

Obviously whoever made that statement is an idiot. Every town has a few of them. That is not a representation of Van though.

Nobody told me anything.. I read it myself!! GREAT BULLETIN BOARD STUFF!![/quote I work for the school and my son plays on varsity. We haven't seen or heard anything about hood rats in reference to Kaufman. The quarterback and center were over this weekend and they were unaware of this as we are.

I work for the school and my son plays on varsity. We haven't seen or heard anything about hood rats in reference to Kaufman. The quarterback and center were over this weekend and they were unaware of this as we are.

Found it. The 2nd one must have been removed/deleted, but it's still quoted.image.jpgimage.jpg

We can expect some trash talking with a game of this nature, but let's not paint either side with the broad stroke of the paint brush. Both teams have worked hard to get to where they are and both teams need a hard fought close game to prepare for the playoffs in my opinion. May the best team win.

• Like 1