District 11-2A Championship  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

Go with our former DC lol. Overton definitely won't be outcoached. This isn't your daddy's Overton team.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.... i believe that they will be outcoached and outplayed throughout this game... tenaha has reasons to score as many as they possibly can this week... and I dont see Horn pulling off at any time... so Tenaha may beat overton by 80 or 90... it could get really bad in overton friday night.... tamp, parker, bodden, cotton, ball, rick and horn, yall go do what you do...

Tenaha by as much as they want

you are correct

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.... i believe that they will be outcoached and outplayed throughout this game... tenaha has reasons to score as many as they possibly can this week... and I dont see Horn pulling off at any time... so Tenaha may beat overton by 80 or 90... it could get really bad in overton friday night.... tamp, parker, bodden, cotton, ball, rick and horn, yall go do what you do...

I think saying Tenaha will win handily is probably well in line....but 80 or 90? Come on now...

80 or 90 is being nice.... Horn will beat strickland as bad as they possibly can... and like i said i believe that they can

I really don't like you... matter fact I'm guaranteeing that your a 40 year old over weight guy staying in your moms extra bedroom spending all your time eating hot pockets playing World of Warcraft and decided you want to act tough on the internet. Go away loser men play on smoaky.
  • Like 1

I really don't like you... matter fact I'm guaranteeing that your a 40 year old over weight guy staying in your moms extra bedroom spending all your time eating hot pockets playing World of Warcraft and decided you want to act tough on the internet. Go away loser men play on smoaky.

now thats not very nice...

and what is world of warcraft? and i thought that everyone is supposed to act tough and pretend that they know what they are talking about on smoaky

and since we are gonna play this guessing game Im gonna guess that your cousin is also your brother who you have been dating for 3 years and yall cant figure out why two guys who are dating are not able to have kids.... oh and you also live in an extra room at your mom and uncles house eating ding dongs playing checkers... hahaha this guessing game is fun

80 or 90 is being nice.... Horn will beat strickland as bad as they possibly can... and like i said i believe that they can

Not really sure what your motivation is in all this...or why Tenaha would have any reason to run the score up...if possible. But hey that's like..your opinion or whatever man.

Come on Matt I know you know that movie!

If Horn is smart (and I believe he is) he'll hold his fire until the playoffs. No need to show any more on film than you need.

and since we are gonna play this guessing game Im gonna guess that your cousin is also your brother who you have been dating for 3 years and yall cant figure out why two guys who are dating are not able to have kids.... oh and you also live in an extra room at your mom and uncles house eating ding dongs playing checkers... hahaha this guessing game is fun

Yours might be a guess... I'm spot on with mine there homie.

I picture him more like the kid in Karate Kid who stands in the background yelling "Kick his a## Johnny"...because he's not able to.

• Like 1