Week Ten: Longview at Rockwall Heath

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-2) vs Rockwall Heath Hawks (5-3)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Rockwall Heath in a close one
    • Rockwall Heath in a blow out

I still have yet to open the JT thread. No point to it at all.

Move on and beat Heath.

Eh, aside from a few posts of Wolfie melting down and a certain JT fan being creepily obsessive, it's just the usual Fire King talk that happens after every loss.

I agree, though. Beat Heath and we can almost walk to a district title. JT has one decent team to play, who is still fighting for a playoff spot, and of course their rival Lee. It stinks we have to hope for help to win an outright title, but we'll see. It looks like JT is hitting their stride and won't lose to either Horn or Lee.

I hope our defense tackles better this week. And that the single wing crazy stuff Heath runs isn't TOO terribly much for our kids.

Eh, aside from a few posts of Wolfie melting down and a certain JT fan being creepily obsessive, it's just the usual Fire King talk that happens after every loss.

I agree, though. Beat Heath and we can almost walk to a district title. JT has one decent team to play, who is still fighting for a playoff spot, and of course their rival Lee. It stinks we have to hope for help to win an outright title, but we'll see. It looks like JT is hitting their stride and won't lose to either Horn or Lee.

I hope our defense tackles better this week. And that the single wing crazy stuff Heath runs isn't TOO terribly much for our kids.

You forgot about 99 saying 07 sent us in that thread to "protect" him! Lol. That's over with now though.

And you're suprised.

Well too be fair it did look that way.

And we have all the vindication we needed. Him saying we were sent there to "protect" him was SUCH a ridiculous statement that Lion showed up and agreed with it LOL

I love how on Smoaky Lion agreeing with you has just come to mean that you're probably wrong. Thankfully, I don't have to call him slow.... He admitted to being slow in the WOS thread.

And your the one that told a mod not to call you lobo lol. Don't worry I laughed. Had Longview won y'all would have been all over smoaky.

I did no such thing. But I did remember laughing when I called you Internet and my inbox blew up with people telling me that you cried about being called that and to stop LOL

Here are things we know about you:

-People literally keep count of how many idiotic ramblings you make in your unhealthy obsession with other teams on the college forum

-People constantly mock how you can't grasp the English language and mockingly translate your posts

-Apparently on OTHER sites people are now getting in on mocking you too, so that's lovely that your trolling is legendary across MOST of Texas now

-You WERE a mod here and get removed for making a sockpuppet troll acount

Well geez.... it's just a darn question.... lol..... shhhhh secret.... he was a starter.... had a little mishap ..... was cleared week 1.... seen on sideline but not suited all year..... it's kinda a big deal.... senior 6'2 330 guard or center .... they need him.... just been nothing on a guy who was a starter.... ???? But oh well I guess the Lobos are doing sooo well they don't need players! Yeah right

Read some of the posts by some Longview fans in that thread alone and you'll see why I said "some of our fans". But since you took that personally....

I only took it personally, as a Lobo fan. We have enough fanbases running us down, whether justified or not. We don't need to be running each other down. Instead, you just want to make a bunch of ridiculous posts, making us look worse than it is. Give it a rest!

I only took it personally, as a Lobo fan. We have enough fanbases running us down, whether justified or not. We don't need to be running each other down. Instead, you just want to make a bunch of ridiculous posts, making us look worse than it is. Give it a rest!

Um... I was talking about a specific few Lobo fans, not you. And if you read what the say and the way they act, so down on the players and coaches, you'd see that.

Thanks, but I'll continue to post as I please. :)

Um... I was talking about a specific few Lobo fans, not you. And if you read what the say and the way they act, so down on the players and coaches, you'd see that.

Thanks, but I'll continue to post as I please. :)

I see it perfectly! My point, that you apparently missed, is why run down your own fanbase? And you are most welcome to post as you wish, just don't be mad when everyone calls you a DB!! (and NO, that doesn't mean defense back!!)

• Like 1

I see it perfectly! My point, that you apparently missed, is why run down your own fanbase? And you are most welcome to post as you wish, just don't be mad when everyone calls you a DB!! (and NO, that doesn't mean defense back!!)

I didn't "run down the fanbase". I ran down a few select fans who were down on our players and coaches after losing a game. There's a HUGE difference. Had I said "Longview fans are weak", that would've meant something WAY different from saying, "A few Longview fans are weak". Not even remotely the same thing. I'd rather our fans SUPPORT our players and coaches, especially after a loss when they need every boost they can get.

Call me what you call me...

Lobo fans eating their own in OCTOBER????

This is usually reserved for late November/early December.

Lots of football still to be played. Still plenty to be excited about.

-----

I got a bye week next Friday.....soooo....I'll see ya'll next week at Lobo Stadium!!!

• Like 1

-----

I got a bye week next Friday.....soooo....I'll see ya'll next week at Lobo Stadium!!!

From the homeside!!!

-----

Yeah, there's plenty to be excited about... If you don't have the whole "We win the state championship or the season was a complete failure" mentality.

Lobo fans have been eating their own for.... ever, it feels like.

Before John King had coached one down of football as the head coach of Longview, people wanted him gone.

After his first quarter against Marshall (eventual state finalists) in Kilgore, down 15-0, people REALLY wanted him gone.

After an 8-0 start in 2004, people were upset that we "could've lost 4 of those games easily".

After every loss, our season is over, our team is weak, our players are horribly mismanaged and miscoached. After we lose in the playoffs, it's "another year that we had the most talent in the state and coaching played us out of a state championship".

When we win, it's cause competition we play now is so much easier than it was back in the 80s and 90s back when "boot camp" was the best thing since sliced bread. And "when we lose all of our talent next year, we'll see that coaching isn't really good".

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Heck, remember Bero's last year? When the team staged a "walk out" and there were about 19 guys on the sideline for a game?

I have no qualms about calling out members of our fanbase when they turn on our team, who do play their hardest week in and week out.

So I stick by my original post- I hope our team isn't as mentally weak as some of our fans. Cause if they are, that loss to JT will dictate how they perform from here on out. If they're not, they'll bounce back, play hard, win the next 2 games (and a district title), and fix problems heading into the playoffs.