White Oak @ Jefferson

FootballFanatic16

I pray for a speedy recovery! I know the young man has to be down right now, but he should be very proud of his accomplishments and where he's led his team thus far.

With that said I'm looking for Jefferson to pull off the upset. The offense seems to be really jelling now and can put some points up. The D has some things to workout but they know how to adjust. WO will be a challenge no doubt, they have a stubborn defense and have been very impressive on O. The question remains will the offense be enough to beat Jeffersons speed without their starting QB? I see this game being something like 33-28 Jefferson.

• Like 1

FYI-White Oaks backup QB is better than most teams starters at this level. He only completed over 80 percent of his passes and threw 3 TDs last week...

I pray for a speedy recovery! I know the young man has to be down right now, but he should be very proud of his accomplishments and where he's led his team thus far.

With that said I'm looking for Jefferson to pull off the upset. The offense seems to be really jelling now and can put some points up. The D has some things to workout but they know how to adjust. WO will be a challenge no doubt, they have a stubborn defense and have been very impressive on O. The question remains will the offense be enough to beat Jeffersons speed without their starting QB? I see this game being something like 33-28 Jefferson.