• Indians in 4 games
    • Cubs in 5 games
    • Indians in 5 games
    • Cubs in 6 games
    • Indians in 6 games
    • Cubs in 7 games
    • Indians in 7 games
    • I don't care who takes it

After listening to 3 games about the cute Cubbies & their long-suffering fans I hope they go another century without winning one.

(1) Cubs fans will become as unbearable as Red Sox fans if they win this series

(2) [you can't blame an ENTIRE fan base by its worst fans, but...] I still have not forgotten the way Steve Bartman was treated... :angry:

This is a fantastic WS so far... besides the game 1 blowout, everything else feels like it is in its right place. Would a different AL team vs the Cubs make this more intriguing? (out of the deserving teams)... Toronto would have been a horrible watch and storylines, Texas may have been okay (it would have been great for most of us), I don't even remember who won the AL East................

GO GET 'EM, JOSH...

14907629_10154530686369333_2835878115247

WORLD SERIES GAMES PLAYED IN NOVEMBER:

2001 Game 5: Nov. 1

2001 Game 6: Nov. 3

2001 Game 7: Nov. 4

2009 Game 4: Nov. 1

2009 Game 5: Nov. 2

2009 Game 6: Nov. 4

2010 Game 5: Nov. 1

2015 Game 5: Nov. 1

2016 Game 6: Nov. 1

The last time that happened was when the Royals beat the Cardinals back in 1985. As for Cubs fans I've never had any trouble with any of them.

Funny thing was today a sports radio expert said the last time it happened was in 1979 when the "We Are Family" Pirates came back against the Orioles. I could do better than some of those clowns. http://www.baseball-reference.com/postseason/1985_WS.shtml . I didn't even look it up until today, because that was a much talked about World Series while it was happening.

I want to see the Cubs make this a series, and for baseball not to end just yet.